Upgrading to Collector's Edition

Pheebe

Currently I have the digital deluxe edition.. but for various reasons I've figured I'd like the collector's edition instead :o

So I was wondering if there's any way to upgrade to that?

It says that you can't redeem two retail game codes on one account, so buying a brand new collector's edition might not even work unless I make a new account.. does anyone know anything about this?

Well.. there's a CE vendor at the fleet for instance with some nice stuff. That's not physical items at least ^^

And yeah Knewt I considered that too.. might try it poking them there.

Edited by Pheebe

Well.. there's a CE vendor at the fleet for instance with some nice stuff. That's not physical items at least ^^

And yeah Knewt I considered that too.. might try it poking them there.

That is why I said mostly. If you don't care about the physical items maybe customer service has an idea, like someone said.

you can upgrade from digital deluxe to collectors editions, i know because i did it myself. You still have to buy the collectors eidition then log into your account and go to purchase codes and just enter the code you got with the collectors edition. voila your account now has both digital and collectors on it which means all your characters will actually get 2 complete seperate ingame emails one for digital deluxe items and another with the collection edition items. so you end up with 2 of some of the perk items.

Hmm that is intriguing Mr_Crueak, but yeah as you peeps say I should probably just try to see if there's any ideas on that other forum place, would be nice if there's a possibility of not having to buy it fully again (:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.