Deleted subscription

Alvys

... and why did you post that here? If you want to cancel, thats fine, but theres no reason to spam the forums saying you've done so.

Renegade, please do not harrass OP. OP, your legit and I give you my respect.

Everyone has the option to express they're consittutional rights. Personally, I do not want the game to become a TORtanic, like the internet is saying.

Everyone has the option to express they're consittutional rights. Personally, I do not want the game to become a TORtanic, like the internet is saying.

Yeah it's totally cool to post a quitting story with no helpful criticism in the customer service section.

What does the constitution have to do with anything? If you mean freedom of speech you should really look into it more.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback center around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - not cancellations.

Discussions are available on relevant topics:

Bug List - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=66281

Suggestions - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.