Annhilation and Infernal Council

Shamite

So last night I was totally screwing my group because two of our great abilities cause you to get the debuff so your guy doesn't take damage for 1min.

Is there a way to use berserk an the 15% damage buff on that fight. Kind of annoying that it seems you can't when they are helpful. I had no problem killing any of the three types but still I would love to use berserk at least the crit on bleeds is nice.

So last night I was totally screwing my group because two of our great abilities cause you to get the debuff so your guy doesn't take damage for 1min.

Is there a way to use berserk an the 15% damage buff on that fight. Kind of annoying that it seems you can't when they are helpful. I had no problem killing any of the three types but still I would love to use berserk at least the crit on bleeds is nice.

Infernal Council is the easiest boss in EV. There is no need to buff yourself OR your teammates. Your boss placement should be on the Marauder and then help out teammates. The 1min debuff to not be able to damage another boss applies to everyone not just you. So basically you kill your mob, then you have 1 hit on any other boss around then you get the debuff for 1 min which causes you to do 0 damage. And when it's done, you can do another 1 hit.

Edit: To answer you question, no, there is no way to use your 15% damage buff (or berserk or predation) to help out the teammates. This mechanic was meant to have players solo their boss without any outside help aside from the "1 hit per minute" debuff.

Edited by BarcodeX

Infernal Council is the easiest boss in EV. There is no need to buff yourself OR your teammates. Your boss placement should be on the Marauder and then help out teammates. The 1min debuff to not be able to damage another boss applies to everyone not just you. So basically you kill your mob, then you have 1 hit on any other boss around then you get the debuff for 1 min which causes you to do 0 damage. And when it's done, you can do another 1 hit.

Edit: To answer you question, no, there is no way to use your 15% damage buff (or berserk or predation) to help out the teammates. This mechanic was meant to have players solo their boss without any outside help aside from the "1 hit per minute" debuff.

See that's the problem yeah its easy but its stupid that some of my abilities that are used often in fights I can't use. Seems like it was just overlooked.

Plus the quicker I kill the damn thing the quicker i can sit there and do nothing :)

However there are much bigger things to fix. I just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing anything.

Edited by Shamite

lol bro, i had exactly the same experience last night... :D

Edited by Rexviper

Plus the quicker I kill the damn thing the quicker i can sit there and do nothing :)

Hehe we used to do that when we finished our mob but they're a bit tougher in Nightmare. 2 of our healers couldn't solo their bosses in nightmare so we had them "sit out" while two of the higher DPS killed theirs (they downed theirs in less than 30 sec each) and had the healers heal them and then take over their boss.

Even without Beserk, our damage aside from Bleed Crits as Annihilation spec is still pretty intense. It's not like the Marauder boss is hard or anything, he just has a lot of health.

But yeah, instead of sitting out it doesn't hurt to use a hard hitting skill on a fellow teammate to help out with their boss. Might as well since it's technically a free hit and it's a 1min CD instead of the former 10 sec.

Edited by BarcodeX

yea,you dont even need to use berserk or bloodthirst in that fight,actually only thing you'll do is disrupt the self healing you're getting from your dot crits(without berserk) making it harder on you. with that said,you can kill your opponent even on nightmare mode without it,just be clever with your cds,use obfuscate and after its effect gone,pop both saberward and cloak of pain,their you go,your dots will still heal you on crits,and you'll be more than fine

Hehe we used to do that when we finished our mob but they're a bit tougher in Nightmare. 2 of our healers couldn't solo their bosses in nightmare so we had them "sit out" while two of the higher DPS killed theirs (they downed theirs in less than 30 sec each) and had the healers heal them and then take over their boss.

I know the HM marauders have 108k HP so the NM ones probably have even more. 108k HP/30 seconds = 3600 DPS, so your guys are doing even more than that. What class/spec is pushing over 3600 DPS? There is a serious class discrepancy if marauders are around 1500 DPS and another class is over 3600.

I know the HM marauders have 108k HP so the NM ones probably have even more. 108k HP/30 seconds = 3600 DPS, so your guys are doing even more than that. What class/spec is pushing over 3600 DPS? There is a serious class discrepancy if marauders are around 1500 DPS and another class is over 3600.

The two high DPS I was talking about were 2 Powertechs that were on the Assassins (they have like 41k health). They defeated their Assassins and then took over to kill the 2 healer's Assassins.

Edited by BarcodeX