Stop asking for nerfs!!!

Alexdaphnis

Everytime i open pvp forum i see operative/scoundrels nerfs its enough!!!!I truly doubt they will do this becuse it will open pandora box and every other class will get nerf sooner or later.

There are some constructive posts all over this forum but ppl alwais ask for blood , nerfs, its cooler this way.

Edited by Alexdaphnis

Everytime i open pvp forum i see operative/scoundrels nerfs its enough!!!!I truly doubt they will do this becuse it will open pandora box and every other class will get nerf sooner or later.

There are some constructive posts all over this forum but ppl alwais ask for blood , nerfs, its cooler this way.

Cool. Class is still going to get nerfed.

cy@

Too bad they said they will bring in line some "unknown" class that drops players quicker then intended :rolleyes:

It's not just us. The kiddies that are crying ask for EVERYONE to be nerfed.

Ops/Scoundrels are just the top of the list.

So are BH.... ZOMG nerf grav round....

So are Sorcs ZOMG nerf bubble.

So are tanks ZOMG nerf guard and taunt.

Healers heal too much!!

Nerf Premades!!!11!1!

Nerf Force leap!!!

I could keep going but seriously .... why?

It's not just us. The kiddies that are crying ask for EVERYONE to be nerfed.

Ops/Scoundrels are just the top of the list.

So are BH.... ZOMG nerf grav round....

So are Sorcs ZOMG nerf bubble.

So are tanks ZOMG nerf guard and taunt.

Healers heal too much!!

Nerf Premades!!!11!1!

Nerf Force leap!!!

I could keep going but seriously .... why?

Get some more experience in PVP and some proper gear, fight geared opponents. You will be able to tell the difference between legitimate nerf call and noob QQ. Sadly, noob QQ is about 90% of nerf threads.

Get some more experience in PVP and some proper gear, fight geared opponents. You will be able to tell the difference between legitimate nerf call and noob QQ. Sadly, noob QQ is about 90% of nerf threads.

That... was kind of my point.

It's much easier to whine and cry about things than accept the fact that you suck at pvp. That's why everyone cries for nerfs.

I've been up against several people that have killed me while playing as my operative because they were smart enough to realize that I can only kill them in the first 3 seconds. If they live longer than that with anything more than 2 health I'm dead.

Nerf calls will never end until this happens

Ranged Classes No Longer Kill at range.

Melee Classes No Longer Kill in Melee.

Assassination Classes No Longer Assassinate Anyone

Healers No Longer Heal Anyone

And Tank No Longer Prevent People from Dying.

/agree

I'm with you bro.

Having spent 5 years playing Rogz in that other game, I thought I was used to complete and utter morons asking for nerfs on things their tiny brains couldn’t even understand. Sadly I was mistaken.

These boards are the biggest festering pit of misinformation, lies and made up stats I’ve ever seen. “ZOMG Op did 6 million damage to me in less than 1 pico second!!”

Seriously, its just sad.

I agree with the OP about people screaming for nerfs who dont even know how to PvP or fully utilize their class. However, I also feel that some minor changes may be necessary to tone down the speed of consecutive burst damage from Scoundrels/Ops. Nothing wrong with being able to do burst damage and kill quickly, but to keep it chained and keep being able to continue to escape leads to a little more advantage imo.

I really think most people complaining about the class fail to realize that their true strength is coming from the Warzones, where they can move around and attack distracted targets. Keep in mind most of these targets will have their CC breakers in cooldown. In World PvP or 1v1...Scoundrels/Ops arent that bad, since you can much more easily survive the first hits and counter attack.

If they can successfully get the drop on you a second time after the initial attack, then we found who the real problem was. :p

I agree with OP. Nerf OPerative and scoundrels!