You didnt go through what a fresh 50 did, stop lying

Bejita

Yea, sorry for not leveling slower bro.

I am sorry that I am a hardcore dedicated player, and I play games for competition, and because of this I also choose to be as far ahead as I possibly can be.

Now the fact that you are whining, shows me that you are quite a casual player and shouldnt be whining in the first place. I SHOULD have better gear then you, and I should be crushing you, simply because I have played the game more then you have.

pics or it didnt happen

i have yet to see a fully geared bm on my server, maybe one piece

I am not sure there is any fully geared people yet anywhere.

I am pretty close with only 3 parts away from full BM gear, which I will most probably be getting this weekend.

I'm not a full bm geared guy, I have a 50 in almost full champion gear (centurion hat and legs) at rank 55 and a fresh 50 with only a champion relic so far. So I'm not defending anyone, but I do want to point out something.

When you reach rank 60 you can only get 2 battlemaster bags per day (and I think an extra 1 from each weekly), so all the people who "farmed" their way to battlemaster on Wednesday have at the very most 6 battlemaster bags, and the drop rate for items from those seems much worse than champion bags, so anyone who you are fighting who is in full battlemaster gear, was likely to be in full battlemaster gear before 1.1.

Anyone feel free to correct me on any points I've made that are incorrect, this is how the system works as I understand it.

Edited by Roak

I am sorry that I am a hardcore dedicated player, and I play games for competition, and because of this I also choose to be as far ahead as I possibly can be.

Now the fact that you are whining, shows me that you are quite a casual player and shouldnt be whining in the first place. I SHOULD have better gear then you, and I should be crushing you, simply because I have played the game more then you have.

rofl @ this coming from somebody who plays TOR, with broken mechanics and broken pvp. I don't judge you for wanting to compete, I thrive on it. But this isn't exactly a place to be competitive yet, if ever.

You are contradicting yourself there. You say you want competition, but at the same time you want to be as far ahead as you possible can be... which means what you really want is faceroll content.

Most of the real competition at the moment is in the tough 1-49 bracket where gear is less relevant and every game is a close challenging contest.

rofl @ this coming from somebody who plays TOR, with broken mechanics and broken pvp. I don't judge you for wanting to compete, I thrive on it. But this isn't exactly a place to be competitive yet, if ever.

But how the game is all-in-all doessnt really change my mindset to games in general does it?

So regardless of broken mechanics and PvP I am still an oncredibly competitive player.

Fresh 50s gotta fight full BM geared foes, all you did was fight other people who maybe had 1 pc chamion gear, you are not as hardcore as the fresh 50s, so go cry more about it kids

Do you mean I was not carried by level 50s and all my wins were not a product of me lucking out and having 4 geared 50 premadies on my side?

You are contradicting yourself there. You say you want competition, but at the same time you want to be as far ahead as you possible can be... which means what you really want is faceroll content.

Most of the real competition at the moment is in the tough 1-49 bracket where gear is less relevant and every game is a close challenging contest.

Im not contradicting myself at all. You can still be competitive and have a competitive mindset whilst still being ahead of most people. I am aiming to min/max my character as much as I can, because that in itself is a competition for me.

I do not want to faceroll content at all, where in my post did I state that?

You should not jump to conclusions based on something you THINK.

The reason I appeal to MMO's is because how you can pretty much always get better, which is something I really like. For me, playing alot and keeping up with everyone else on Datacrons / Gear is a competition in itself, and something I really like doing because of this same reason.

And if I want a real challenge in PvP I'll just queue up for WZ's solo, since I then have to pretty much 1v8 regardless, challenge enough for me.

Im not contradicting myself at all. You can still be competitive and have a competitive mindset whilst still being ahead of most people. I am aiming to min/max my character as much as I can, because that in itself is a competition for me.

I'm sure you keep telling yourself that...

Congratulations, your lack of reading comprehension has given me a headache.

It's a new record for me on these forums.