What was Worst, FFXIV or SWTOR?

Satilizer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

god. you lot just wont stop will you. by replying, you are forcing ppl to say they wasted their money on swtor, thanks to your "clever" wording of "any other mmo". over 2 million ppl disagree with you.

minority. stop thinking you are the majority. get over yourselves. you are not special little snowflakes. you payed for an mmo, you got a GREAT mmo. sadly, a few of you wanted something that is, by definition, not an mmo....

2,000,000 people? Lawl.

There are no more than 50,000 people max.. and that number is probably so, so high playing this game. After tomorrow it'll be down to under 20k. Free to play in 6 months. The reason everyone in-game and out is complaining, and the reason the game is getting awful reviews everywhere is in general, we're disappointed. End of story.

i am sick of the whining all i hear is a minority saying swtor sucks but it doesnt it is very enjoyable compared to version 1.0 of ffxiv hopefully 2.0 of ffxiv will be better but other then that quit complaining its annoying

I think you mean.. the majority are saying the game is broken and unplayable. In real life, other gaming sites, and on this forum. I wanted this game to be good too.. but BioWare knows what it released. The stock figures and quotes today solidify what we've all known.. if you disagree, then your standards are incredibly low.

I love this game. Having a blast, minus a bug here or there... and I do not view free play as a bonus. Rather, it detracts from the game, the community and the overall feel of a game's worth. One month was enough. The day BW makes this f2p, I'm gone. Edited by Lunazen

I think WoW was the worst...everybody wants mods and macros on a game that doesn't really need them. Have players become that lazy?

People are already way too lazy IRL and now people are getting lazy in games? damn.. imagine people in the future :p

Edited by Skorz

I love this game. Having a blast, minus a bug here or there... and I do not view free play as a bonus. Rather, it detracts from the game, the community and the overall feel of a game's worth. One month was enough. The day BW makes this f2p, I'm gone.

This game will be F2P in under 6 months, and it will go down as the biggest blunder in gaming history. Not only that, it will re-invigorate peoples love for WoW.. a truly fun and amazing MMO.

2,000,000 people? Lawl.

There are no more than 50,000 people max.. and that number is probably so, so high playing this game. After tomorrow it'll be down to under 20k. Free to play in 6 months. The reason everyone in-game and out is complaining, and the reason the game is getting awful reviews everywhere is in general, we're disappointed. End of story.

wow where did u get this statistic from i still see alot of people playing this game compared to f2p games which almost all are boring

Edited by DarksSithJedi

At least FFXIV was free for 5 months.....

Well, sure. But free garbage is still garbage, y'know?

One day, I watched a whole group of strangers try to figure out how to get down from an overpass over a dirt track. I guess they were trying to jump down, at first - but the game wouldn't let them do that, so they tried to walk all the way around - but the game wouldn't precisely let them do that, either. After a while, they stumbled across the correct invisible path - the one that led down towards the dirt trail, rather than the one which eventually led back towards the road they'd come from.

That .... is pure, stinking, unrefined garbage.

Final Fantasy is actually a much more polished game than this. Let that sink in.

Well, maybe so!

But even polished trash is, underneath all the glitter, still trash. It's just been made a little sparkly, perhaps in hopes that you won't notice the stench.

wow ur just trolling what a jerk

I'm trolling? Okay. Rather than call me a troll, rebut my statement.

You still have kool-aid on your lips.

Here's the deal. Everyone is just extremely disappointed. I make a good living, I can waste 75 bucks and a monthly subscription.. there's just nothing that makes me want to login. Oh, and there are tons of kids who came over from WoW who sit in vent with us and they don't view these forums, and they complain about the exact same things.

Just because the entire forumbase dislikes the game is a great representation of how the entire playerbase feels. Take a college-level statistics class, good sir.

I'm trolling? Okay. Rather than call me a troll, rebut my statement.

You still have kool-aid on your lips.

Here's the deal. Everyone is just extremely disappointed. I make a good living, I can waste 75 bucks and a monthly subscription.. there's just nothing that makes me want to login. Oh, and there are tons of kids who came over from WoW who sit in vent with us and they don't view these forums, and they complain about the exact same things.

Just because the entire forumbase dislikes the game is a great representation of how the entire playerbase feels. Take a college-level statistics class, good sir.

lol you are trolling whether you think so or not

There is absolutely no comparison between FFXIV and SWTOR.

SWTOR is a fully functional game with hundreds upon hundreds of hours of content and relatively few large bugs. FFXIV was a zero content grindfest with no endgame to speak of.

To even ask the question "what was worst" is beyond ridiculous.