The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware...why am I no longer a battlemaster?

ZaneKaiser

Just saw the dev's post... well, I redirect my statement to those who actually received an exploit notice (should they even exist).

You abused the system... you were caught... not sure how else this can be explained.

Thank you again to BioWare for taking action (assuming again they did).

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Ilum before they announced that people should avoid it....I completely followed the rules as Bioware stated.. and yet I still get punished?

What kind of justice is this?

Oh, come on boy! As if you didnt were pissing your pants out of joy, screaming in front of your monitor "haha! that's hilarious! that's so hot!". Didnt you had the feeling, you are doing something cheap and bad, when you were getting rewards, other people had to work 1 month for?

Guess not, eh...

But that's the state of the world today:

Yeah which is why everyone was calling him out since page 2?

I think we're in agreement... some fell for it.

Anyway, look at Biowwares response... really read between the obvious lines... I'm extremely hopeful.

THANK YOU BIOWARE... MISTAKES HAPPEN, BUT SOMETIMES YOU CAN CORRECT THEM.

Yeah from that post you can read that something is coming for those that abused it.

Hey ZaneKaiser, we just checked with our ToS team and no action was taken against you. Our team is actively investigating those that took extreme advantage of the situation on Ilum, but you, personally, have not been actioned against. However, due to the misinformation that you have posted, your post has been reported to our community forum team and they will take action, per our forum rules.

Well if that's the case the OP can go rot.

Hey ZaneKaiser, we just checked with our ToS team and no action was taken against you. Our team is actively investigating those that took extreme advantage of the situation on Ilum, but you, personally, have not been actioned against. However, due to the misinformation that you have posted, your post has been reported to our community forum team and they will take action, per our forum rules.

Punish his account harshly please!

Let his case be a deterrent for spreading misinformation.

Hi everyone,

While in this instance it was a simple misunderstanding, please do know that we do consider intentionally posting false or misleading information to be trolling, which is against our Rules of Conduct.

We feel this discussion has now run its course. We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread. Thank you!

Edited by Yvin