For Those Of You Not Yet Invited

DarthAwsomeness

Do you think this post is constructive or helpful? When you typed it up, did you honestly think you were not going to get a negative response? You are baiting people and should be ashamed.

Honestly? No. The ones QQing are the same ones who cry when the power company cuts off the power when they don't pay thier bill.

Yeah...I wasn't raging but then I came in this thread that addressed the group I'm a part of. Why do you feel the need to call people out and then insult them?

Also, I didn't drop the ball on anything. I pre-ordered after I got to play the game. Wasn't going to pre-order just off of the BioWare name after DA2. I felt making an informed decision on a purchase was the smart thing to do.

No, I didn't drop the ball. I had pre-ordered from Bestbuy on the first day you could. and then battled with them for the better part of 2 months trying to get a preorder code that the site said was valid before finally throwing up my hands in frustration, canceling that preorder and going to the next closest venue where i could pre-order the game(which was about 65 miles away because at this time ordering from origins was about as possible as finding a virgin on prom night). By this time all collectors editions had "sold out" and I was only able to buy normal edition and getting my pre-order code in about 3 months later than I should have because giant corporation monkey A couldn't quite figure out the sign language that corporation monkey B was using thus buggering me out of time.

I haven't come on here to complain at all, but the massive amount of threads i see from you entitled ***** saying I shouldn't complain is getting annoying. So feel free to die in a fire and know that YOU caused someone to come on here and complain.

Let's stop all the nerd rage please. *There is a clear order to which access is being granted. *Honestly, all you had to do was*pre-order in a more timely manner and you would be in right now. *How hard was that? *Yet you dropped the ball. *Come on guys, shape up. *

So how come i still have NOT gotten in even though i pre ordered in July and entered my code in July?

You REALLY need to think BEFORE you write the next time.

Edited by RavenDB

Ya i wasnt about to preorder before i knew more about the game, just not smart. I have been a part of too many MMO busts and never again will i be that stupid. Can I wait? sure i guess i wont die, but it still sucks people are already going to be nearing 50 by the time i can play.

It really gives an unfair advantage to those who made a technically poor purchasing decision.

Gonna be real fun getting ganked by the people whose 5 dollars means more then my 5 dollars.

Also, I didn't drop the ball on anything. I pre-ordered after I got to play the game. Wasn't going to pre-order just off of the BioWare name after DA2. I felt making an informed decision on a purchase was the smart thing to do.

What he said.

what are you talking about?

anyways, i pre-ordered 28/08/2011, and still haven't been invited i talked to a few people who ordered in oct and got invited.

not really pissed, kinda dissapointed though

Lets see your confirmation code section of your account so you can prove it. Yeah, I bet you bought the game then, but you didn't redeem the code. Seems to be a lot of confusion there.

No, I didn't drop the ball. I had pre-ordered from Bestbuy on the first day you could. and then battled with them for the better part of 2 months trying to get a preorder code that the site said was valid before finally throwing up my hands in frustration, canceling that preorder and going to the next closest venue where i could pre-order the game(which was about 65 miles away because at this time ordering from origins was about as possible as finding a virgin on prom night). By this time all collectors editions had "sold out" and I was only able to buy normal edition and getting my pre-order code in about 3 months later than I should have because giant corporation monkey A couldn't quite figure out the sign language that corporation monkey B was using thus buggering me out of time.

I haven't come on here to complain at all, but the massive amount of threads i see from you entitled ***** saying I shouldn't complain is getting annoying. So feel free to die in a fire and know that YOU caused someone to come on here and complain.

Um...nice, but you should complain to Best Buy...not the devs. I think the OP is right on.

so what does it take to get a thread closed? I have tried to respond to three threads today with non-rage content only to find it has been closed by the time I am gone typing. Yet tripe like this, which has been reposted in a dozen different ways, continues to survive. As one person in another thread observed, anything remotely negative against BW is close. But anything negative about people waiting to enter the game is left alone.

Let's stop all the nerd rage please. *There is a clear order to which access is being granted. *Honestly, all you had to do was*pre-order in a more timely manner and you would be in right now. *How hard was that? *Yet you dropped the ball. *Come on guys, shape up. *

Its nice to be able to flag you as a flaming troll dude.

Now get your nose off that thing. Its brown already from too much digging and wont get you much other than that smell you already got!

Greetings!

We understand that the negative comments and attitudes on the forums have been unpleasant. However, we ask that you help us to promote a positive community by creating discussions that are friendly and constructive. We are closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. For future reference please refer to our Rules of Conduct before posting on the forums.