The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

*[PVP MOVIE] One Night in Ilum (Patch 1.1) 50 Vanguard Tactics/Assault

Raggok

Hello,

This is a one song collection of some clips captured on the first night of patch 1.1 in Ilum. We were out there for around 2 hours or so I'd guess and had some really fun small scale fights. I don't mind being outnumbered. In fact, being outnumbered is the fun side of things as long as you aren't outnumbered so badly it becomes unmanageable.

Hopefully, Bioware can find the right formula to keep Ilum from turning into a spawn camp by the higher population faction. Because when you can actually get out there and find some fights it has a lot of potential.

Some suggestions we have for Bioware:

1. Damage should remove players from speeders

2. Don't allow people to escape via warzone queue when in combat

Blog link

Feedback appreciated.

First off, great video. I'm liking the new format, with its combo of music, vent, and text commentary it seems to have the best impact of each format.

I would like to hear your take on the new 1.1 patch. I don't think its as bad as the pvp forum makes it out to be, but personally I am getting frustrated with the new setup. While the old Ilum was pretty carebear, it felt like christmas in WWI, and you could always call someone out and 1v1 on the side. The new Ilum just feels like a zerg rush, and the framerate drop makes me a sad panda.

That said, this video shows that with a good group some fun pvp can be had. Your thoughts?

Nice video !

I find it quite funny that most pvp'er use this spec that I posted on this forum a while ago... but when i posted the spec most people bashed me and said this was the worst spec ever... lol (troll gonna troll it seems...)

Rule of tumb. Your spec will always suck unless you make videos of you owning face.

Great video good sir. Quality footage for sure. It shows a lot of coordination and good game play all around from you and your fellow players. I'd give it a 10/10. Also the little quotations/tips/etc. are a nice touch. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more from you. Edited by Grimoir