For force users we really lack

saminaobx

I agree. Personally, I think every force user should get a form of force push, sages-inqs already have it in an aoe. Its funny when my marauder would force push people around in cut-scenes and I can't do it when I'm playing him. Force push is like Force User 101 stuff. Edited by laslaya

We master the use of the force as it would be to enhance our combat prowess. The "Magical" side of the force skills are not for us.

We are not specialized in Mind Tricks or Kinetic Throws. We are force, we are Rage.

Comeatmebro!

Edit: Don't forget Smash.. its a force punch which makes a shock-wave to knock people down/back.

Edited by Shadlicious

We master the use of the force as it would be to enhance our combat prowess. The "Magical" side of the force skills are not for us.

We are not specialized in Mind Tricks or Kinetic Throws. We are force, we are Rage.

Comeatmebro!

Even such a foe would have force push & pull.

Comeatmebro!

Edit: Don't forget Smash.. its a force punch which makes a shock-wave to knock people down/back.

This.

Force abilities, we currently have 3.

Force Leap

Force scream

Force Choke

For masters of the force we sure don't use it much.

Also, obliterate, crush, smash, ataru form, deadly/vicious throw, obfuscate.

Edited by Sayc

This.

Also, obliterate, crush, smash, ataru form, deadly/vicious throw, obfuscate.

obliterate, Crush is Jug

Smashing the ground with your lightsaber causes a discharge of energy not the force

Atatu from is a lightsaber form where your saber overloads with extra energy

Throws arnt really a force ability as its hitting them with your saber and using the force to return it.

Onfuscate is basically mind trick so ok

4 then., don't know why we don't have the ability to even push or pull.

Edited by saminaobx

obliterate, Crush is Jug

They're shared.

Smashing the ground with your lightsaber causes a discharge of energy not the force

Thats totally what happens when you hit a lightsaber against stuff normally, right?

(my response makes me laugh. "normally" with a lightsaber)

Throws arnt really a force ability as its hitting them with your saber and using the force to return it.

So, you use the force to control your saber during a throw, but you aren't really using the force?

Edited by Sayc

Smash doesnt knock anything down or back.

Yes it does, knocks over weak mobs and stuns them for a short while but okay. I might be insane I guess. Or it only did it at lower levels but it knocked them back and they got up stunned for a short time.

- Smashes up to 5 enemies within 5 meters, dealing 1538 - 1889 kinetic damage. Also stuns weak and standard enemies for 1.5 seconds.

Edit: I am trying to find out if I am insane or not since I swear I saw Smash knock over enemies at some points.

Edited by Shadlicious

obliterate, Crush is Jug

Onfuscate is basically mind trick so ok

4 then., don't know why we don't have the ability to even push or pull.

ill tell you why we dont have force push moron.... cus that cripples a melee...

In cutscenes you can force lift and smash two opponents together.

In cutscenes you can force push and hold someone against a wall.

In cutscenes you can force choke at lvl 10 :)

The other thing: smash only knockback weak and normal mobs.

Overload (SI skill) knockbacks everyone, even players, and knockdowns mobs.

Yeeess, purrfectly balanced.

(knockback on my 9 sec smash would be a bit over the board though)

ill tell you why we dont have force push moron.... cus that cripples a melee...

From 1.1 patch notes Juggernaut:

Force Push: Now finishes the cooldown on Force Charge

So, that's why marauder doesn't have... oh wait!

Yes it does, knocks over weak mobs and stuns them for a short while but okay. I might be insane I guess. Or it only did it at lower levels but it knocked them back and they got up stunned for a short time.

- Smashes up to 5 enemies within 5 meters, dealing 1538 - 1889 kinetic damage. Also stuns weak and standard enemies for 1.5 seconds.

Edit: I am trying to find out if I am insane or not since I swear I saw Smash knock over enemies at some points.

Inquisitor smash knocks back. Warrior smash immobilizes, and stuns if you spec for it.

Well I have a wannabe Revan mask. :p

I would kill for a Revan mask. But then, I think everybody else would too, so we'd see like a thousand Revan clones.

They should totally add a Revan mask as a super, super rare drop from an operation.

Inquisitor smash knocks back. Warrior smash immobilizes, and stuns if you spec for it.

Against weak and normal mobs it stuns be default, no spec'ing required. You can spec into other things to augment Smash's damage and rage cost, but not what it does as secondary effects.

Please people, learn to read your skills and talents.