If SWTOR was a person who would it be like?

ValaxDarkseer

Audie Murphy.

Doesn't look like much, but has more fight in it than things MUCH larger than it, and earns it's fame by what it does.

To clarify: Audie Murphy was a short, scrawny kid that joined the Army and kicked major tail in WW2, and a movie was made after him. A movie he starred in, and had to ask the producers to tone down so it wasn't as glorious as his life, BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULDN'T BELIEVE THE REAL STORY.

Not to bring on a huge political issue because of this so I'm keeping it as objective as possible.........but I think Obama.

By that I mean a guy who people were widely excited for and hyped up for months before his election. Then they were immediately agitated in less than a month because problems weren't solved that soon.

Years down the line it's up to you and your political beliefs to judge but ya. You get the point.

Not to bring on a huge political issue because of this so I'm keeping it as objective as possible.........but I think Obama.

By that I mean a guy who people were widely excited for and hyped up for months before his election. Then they were immediately agitated in less than a month because problems weren't solved that soon.

Years down the line it's up to you and your political beliefs to judge but ya. You get the point.

pretty accurate