My New Demands (Catharsis and Satire)

outotoro

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10. All local Imperial guards to regularly inform us that they used to be Sith until they took a lightsaber to the knee.

11. Bioware clearly has enabled insufficient security. All game & forum access to now be available only via blood sample or EA-provided clone to log in for you (only available with the CE).

12. Jedi shadows must now wield a nine bladed lightsaber. Not three or four or five, but nine!

13. The pony must be able to shoot lasers from its eyes & transform into a Star Destroyer.

Edited by Grammarye

Actually, I've thought of other things I will need.

• K9 as a companion. We all need a tin dog.
  • Dr Evil to be my accountant. One MILLION credits.
  • A personal tailor. Loot clothing is SO yesterday.
  • My own soundtrack. Not in game, in real life. I want walking around music.
  • The Pick of Destiny. Self explanatory.

*I* want to look like the unique snowflake I really am.

Which via an unusual tangent brings us to entirely reasonable demand number 134, which is that Bioware must craft each and every snowflake on Hoth to be entirely unique, or it's just not an acceptable MMO level of quality.

My character will be personally desinged by the artist my my choice, and then inserted into the game just for me. No limitations on race, size, look of gear, etc. I get all personal animations. Plus I get my own personal unblockable global chat channel so I can spam my Godliek wisedom across all the worlds.

Dear Bioware:

4. A Shrubbery. Not in game. A real one. Mailed to me before the 20th.

If anyone else has any additional demands (of a humorous and sarcastic stripe), please add them.

I demand a second shrubbery, a little shorter than the first (so we can make a nice two-level effect) with a path down the middle.

Also, waffles.

I demand the ENTIRE world gets this game on the day of launch. And it becomes free to play. This way people never have a true excuse to fall behind. Everyone starts at the same time. Without any worry about getting the game a month or so after release and being set oh so far behind. And for those who can't find the money for the sub, well they get it for free as stated above so they don't fall behind a month or two. Worst thing to do in an MMO is have all your players fall behind each other. Oh also when someone completes a Raid, I need to get the gear for my class from that raid. Even if I didn't do it. So I can keep up.

Thanks Bioware for fixing your mistake and keeping the game even for everyone.

Dear Bioware:

4. A Shrubbery. Not in game. A real one. Mailed to me before the 20th.

Lol, Monty Python ftw.

x) I want a RL Mako at home. And as merciful and not that demanding, I will open the door asap to not let her have a cold. Maybe, just maybe I will then forgive BW for granting me access b4 the official early access. For the foot-massage I can put Mako to work.

Furthermore I demand that Bioware consult with me at least six months in advance of releasing any new content to the game, to check that it suits me personally - unless it's PvP content in which case I will simply invoke the provided I-Win power that they will also be including.