My New Demands (Catharsis and Satire)

outotoro

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3. My Sith Warrior will be able to wield 3 lightsabers instead of just two.

8. A Pony.

I second this, but my pony MUST be Applejack. If it is an in game pony, I am okay with that.

Also If you could sell my girlfriend to a Hutt so that I can play my game undisturbed. That'd be nice too.

I want my personal starship to be the Death Star, with an infinite improbability drive, adamantium grates over every ventilation shaft, and Chuck Norris guarding the Shield Generator.

My level cap is to be ∞+1.

I want an emote that lets me divide by 0.

I want my character class to be Q.

My EGA must begin last January.

If my impossible and unreasonable demands are not met, I shall ***** and whine like an ******e on the forums, pester SWTOR team members on their twitter, threaten to cancel my preorder (even though I never actually will), and make life miserable for everyone that has the misfortune to read one of my posts.

A new graphic engine, the only real way to see the depth of an RPG without all the glitter and gimmicky stuff is do it like the old games did, do it like Rogue did. We absolutely need ASCII graphics, makes producing addons much faster and we get rid of all those evil casual and social players who never will understand the true meaning of RPG, achievements, first kills and just play for *shudders* fun.

Since almost everyone who has expressed their outrage at this awfully executed launch has mentioned poor communication, the following should immediately be granted to players:

1. All new features need to be announced via personal house call from Rockjaw.

2. All new features must be available to all players five days before they are promised. Therefore, if an expansion is released on July 15th, all players MUST be playing it by July 10th, which means all players MUST have access to it by July 10th.

3. You know what? Screw that. All players must be playing new features before they are implemented.

4. NO MORE DISCRIMINATION. Absolutely no favoritism can be shown in any way. That means other people shouldn't get to play sooner than me just because they live in a different time zone, or don't have a job that prevents them from playing, or have legs that can get them to the computer faster, or own a computer.

Edited by Jeca_Cutrer

Too late I already called TARDIS on Page 2! DIBS! (This also includes The Doctor so keep your filthy mitts off him too.)

I'm just saying, that if that person wants Vader & the Emperor - the only way to get them is to have a ship that can travel through time.

And you can keep the Doctor. I'll settle for Captain Jack Harkness. HE uses guns. :D

Edited by Maxlord