Servers are back up and ....

Nemeses

....rollback on Valour, I will just state for the record no matter how much crap SoE say about this valour and they will take actions against those who unfairly got it, I call bollocks on nit now, they will do zip, they even to scared to rollback the servers, whilst hash on some is the only fair way to go.

Well done SoE, way to go you well on your way to killing this game!!

The amount of stupid is beyond measurable. Wow.

I dont understand the call for rollback by anyone ... i think this is pretty tricky to do if not borderline impossible... to roll back only valor points and even then people who didnt do that and pvped (like me) would get ****ed which is inappropriate.

and full rollback would reduce xp and stuff aswell

Weird asking of people

I guess hyperbole is lost on the masses....

I think what the op is doing, is saying that BW is following so closely in the steps of SOE, you cant tell the difference in the two.

or perhaps I am wrong. *shrugs*

The analogy isnt right anyways....SOE didnt kill SWG in the first month or two.

....rollback on Valour, I will just state for the record no matter how much crap SoE say about this valour and they will take actions against those who unfairly got it, I call bollocks on nit now, they will do zip, they even to scared to rollback the servers, whilst hash on some is the only fair way to go.

Well done SoE, way to go you well on your way to killing this game!!

I read that Blizzard will remove Ilum because all the Horde abused those rifts.

I dont understand the call for rollback by anyone ... i think this is pretty tricky to do if not borderline impossible... to roll back only valor points and even then people who didnt do that and pvped (like me) would get ****ed which is inappropriate.

and full rollback would reduce xp and stuff aswell

Weird asking of people

People keep on making claims about how difficult it would be to rollback the valor gains from the Illum screw up yesterday. I seriously doubt that they don't have the proper tools to comb through their database and find out exactly how much valor was gained from PVP kills on Illum yesterday, and then remove those valor gains from individual characters.

I think Bioware's real concern here is that they aren't certain they want to label a bunch of people as exploiters and roll back their valor gains. No one ever said it was against the rules to be in the opposite faction's base and killing their guys.

But personally, you can't be taken seriously if you use the words unfair and imbalanced in your description of the situation and then don't take steps to return the players who took advantage of the situation back to a level playing field with those who didn't or couldn't.

But enough of that, let's make fun of the OP some more.

Edited by Therrak

Nobody gives a crap about valor, nor PvP.

Hell, I'd gladly have them remove PvP if it meant fixing and balancing PvE.

You must not realize that by hitting valor level 60 you get access to even more ridiculously easy to obtain and "over powered" pvp gear which makes you even more "imbalanced" in pvp. Should take weeks of grind, not 2 hours of LOLnotworkingasintended. I'm all for rolling back the valor <3

Edited by Zakumene