Having forum Issues

Izriul

Okay, this is the first time I'm able to post, but since I bought the game (Which, I've yet not had much time to play since it was down the minute I got it, and went down an hour after I logged in today ..) I've tried to post and it says I am not allowed. I have a subscription, I've set up my security passwords etc, so why am I unable to reply to threads already created?

Okay, this is the first time I'm able to post, but since I bought the game (Which, I've yet not had much time to play since it was down the minute I got it, and went down an hour after I logged in today ..) I've tried to post and it says I am not allowed. I have a subscription, I've set up my security passwords etc, so why am I unable to reply to threads already created?

They had the forums locked down for about the past hour...

They had the forums locked down for about the past hour...

I've been able to read it and I've seen posts being created, so that's not it. This also hasn't just happened, it was this morning, last night and yesterday numerous times.

Yes, that was it. You can view, but General had a sticky that said "No posting is going on, folks, move along."

Basically, they shut down the forum during long downtimes to keep the people who would normally be complaining in-game from coming to complain where it's visible.

This happens 2-4 times a week, depending on website traffic and downtimes.

Edited by Xenthum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.