Thanks for the Founder title.

Grimmig

It's a little thing, but years from now when I'm still playing and someone asks about it I'll be able to tell them "I'm OSL you better recognize."

My only lament is that SWTOR is set before Bane's Rule of Two. If we were within that period I could follow it up with "Deuce. One to embody power, the other to crave it."

But seriously, thanks. Little things count. Although the timing of your announcement probably could have been better ;)

Thing that kinda urked me is how it is going to be given to anyone who buys the game and resubscribes before march. So basically, as a person who has been playing sense beta I am just as much a "founder" as some one who bought this game in February...

What about us loyalists...haha oh well. still cool imo. and also i did get my pre-order crystals. now useless after level 30+ :p

Guys, easy mode, let the children leave and move on to the next mmo with shinny new graphics, that way the serious players stay and enjoy a community that actually promotes friendly environment and fun play, I subbed again this week, I love this game, yes it does have his bus here and there, but I mean come on, the game came out a month ago, give it time, the whole Illum thing, listen if you are upset about it, don't go to illum, just enjoy the rest of the game like everyone else, I just started leveling another toon and I love the BH storyline, it's epic. Anyway that was my small rant lol hope to see you guys around.

<= October 2008. Beta Squad 238.

Thing that kinda urked me is how it is going to be given to anyone who buys the game and resubscribes before march. So basically, as a person who has been playing sense beta I am just as much a "founder" as some one who bought this game in February...

What about us loyalists...haha oh well. still cool imo. and also i did get my pre-order crystals. now useless after level 30+ :p

I'm not bothered one bit that anyone subscribing in the first two months will get the Founder title. Anyone dropping coin on this game to help make it a success is alright in my book.