Patch 1.1 Is this it?

Carcarah

The Guardian community have been complaining about this bugged and gimped class with our main issues cleared stated as:

- lack of survivability

- commands responsiveness

- useless shield procs in PvP

and you come up with free leap after a force push.... *** made no difference at all we are still way behind any other tank class in terms of survivability, way way way less dmg comparing to any other ranged class, and now, more than ever, I need to hit 4,5,6, 7 time the same key button to trigger an ability.

Gratz BW you made worst what was already the worst class in the game.

If you don't believe me go and roll any other Adv Class, including Gunslinger.

Edited by Carcarah

They stated they are still looking at the class and that this fix was primarily supposed to address how badly Guardians were being kited by ranged classes in PvP.

Why don't people read the dev tracker :rolleyes:

EDIT: They have also stated they plan on working more on balancing now that the game has been out for awhile. I presume it is because they can now see how various people of different skill levels are performing at different game levels. It isn't uncommon for players to discover things devs have missed be they weaknesses or strengths and the only way to make sure all options are explored is to give people the time to discover them.

Edited by Angof

OMG relax, damn QQ trolls. Somethings take longer to fix than others and once fixed they can break other things, as the developer has stated 100x's now. Grow up. Tired of these unproductive threads for attention. Contact support and QQ.

Yo do realize your doing nothing but complaining in your thread!? And to make it worse you created a repetitive thread.

Edited by WarheartZero

They stated they are still looking at the class and that this fix was primarily supposed to address how badly Guardians were being kited by ranged classes in PvP.

Why don't people read the dev tracker :rolleyes:

EDIT: They have also stated they plan on working more on balancing now that the game has been out for awhile. I presume it is because they can now see how various people of different skill levels are performing at different game levels. It isn't uncommon for players to discover things devs have missed be they weaknesses or strengths and the only way to make sure all options are explored is to give people the time to discover them.

What he said. Be patient, they have said fixes for the Jedi Knight (survivability being highest on priority) are going to be rolled out. So better yourself at the current class make-up. It's not completely broken to then point that it's unplayable, and if you learn to overcome the shortcomings of the Jedi Guardian you'll become a better player and buffs to the class will really set you up for some good stuff.