0/12 on Battlemaster bags

StrifedRevan

There is nothing more disappointing than grinding these dailies that were buffed as new grinding ******** (ilum daily requires 30 kills/arnaments in a dead world with slow node respawn times, warzone q's take 30-1hour) and getting nothing but useless champion commendations.

I'm so sick of my luck, I honestly think I have the worst luck in the server, maybe the entire game, I am rank 61 valor, and I am missing 4 champion pieces, my mainhand is orange and I've had it since level 49, I'm missing helm / chest / legs / offhand champ pieces, my bank is full of countless champ implants / gloves / relics, complete *********** ********, and like I mentioned, 0/12 on battlemaster bags, just opened my last one recently, disappointment after *********** disappointment, **** you BW

If you have excess gear in the bank, rip out the mod and enhancement slots and put them in Cent gear or PvE gear. Also if you have opened up that many Battlemaster bags, you should have about 36 Champ commendations to buy at least one of your missing champ pieces. With the diminishing returns on Expertise rating, having a mix of PvP and PvE gear is probablly best anyway.

Agree with the guy that said you need to relax :p

Once you get the full set of battlemaster gear what are you going to aim towards?

I'm valor rank 53 and still don't have my mainhand or offhand or my chest / boots / helm (champion gear)

I don't mind not having these yet as once I've got all the high tier gear what am I gonna aim towards? look at it that way folks and you'll be a bit more laid back :)

I for one, went to Valor 60 Without having a complete Champion set. I feel your pain.

thats totaly retarded !! this "Lucky" thing is just STUPID

u grind that gosh darn bags and still have to pray to get a token or 3 commendations

the pvp was designed for no-lifers only

and i'm not counting about the matches that you wil and it Doesnt count for the daily

Edited by Paralassa
content

If you have excess gear in the bank, rip out the mod and enhancement slots and put them in Cent gear or PvE gear. Also if you have opened up that many Battlemaster bags, you should have about 36 Champ commendations to buy at least one of your missing champ pieces. With the diminishing returns on Expertise rating, having a mix of PvP and PvE gear is probablly best anyway.

Champ gear costs a crap-ton of commendations.

Its like 150?+ for a weapon, 60-80? I think for armor, and you're limited to 2 bags a day, with 2 extra per week.

Compare the number it costs to cent gear, and the rate you get it at.

It sucks pretty hard.

Opened 20 champion bags the other day.

Got my 4th and 5th lightsabre my 3rd ear and gloves and my second worthless pvp relic. 4 days of PvP for almost nothing.

From lvl 1-49 they gave us their commendation system, do X get Y commendations then buy w/e you want from the vendor. All the sudden you hit lvl 50 and now gearing yourself up is RNG with a couple commendations as a door prize that you can spend on grossly inflated priced items.

There are a couple simple things they can do to address this. First remove all the gear tokens, make it purely a commendation system.

Secondly reduce the price of the gear to something reasonable. ATM the price for the gear via commendations does not justify the effort.

Third, if you choose to stay with the gear token, offer us the ability to either trade it or turn it in for equal value in commendation token.

ATM this loot bag system is just plain silly.

Valor 63 (Just short of 64), Missing 4 Champ pieces, 74 bags opened.

14 Battlemaster opened and got my first non-empty bag today, but instead of getting a random slot piece (So 2 in 10 chance for it to be non set/weapon) I now get a token that can only afford me a non set/weapon. Better in the long run but a fcking pain in the short term.

I don't mind RNG other than the fact people rank 20 are running full champ because they PvE'd their way to 50 then got lucky. Would've liked there being a valor requirement on all the gear to stop power leveling then jumping in with higher rank/gear (ofc this issue now solved by brackets). Guildies got 3 pieces in 5 bags.

That BM commendation now sitting in my currency list annoying me due to knowing what it COULD have been. I would've thought the best option would be giving you a choice of token or single commendation (so some usefulness from duplicates, but not putting those who hit 60 after the first week at a disdvantage by making the gear take longer). With the new commendations system I hope the frequcny of non-empties has been increased.

Champion RNG isn't so bad because you can grind/win more to get the bags faster, Battlemaster you just gotta wait..

That said, cancelled my sub last night because all I did in this game was warzones and now the load screens in mid combat have made those unplayable too.

Its a good thing that you are now getting Battlemaster bags which contain Champion commendations then. And when you do get lucky with a battlemaster piece, you can fill in the spots where you still dont have champ gear.

But hey, its 1 month after the game launched and you arent full decked out in the best gear available. RAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

only missing battlemaster gloves for full set:p

690 expertise atm

Out of curiosity whats the %age at that much expertise?

There's got to come a point where you gain more DMG by using PvE items instead of PvP because of the diminishing returns on expertise vs increased stats on PvE.

Rank 61, Champ set not complete.

18 BM bags, 3 belts, 2 Trinkets and tokens.

Also have 95+ centurion tokens that are worthless, if they allowed them to be exchanged for champion tokens 30:10 at least I would get some more of my champ set done.

out of curiosity whats the %age at that much expertise?

There's got to come a point where you gain more dmg by using pve items instead of pvp because of the diminishing returns on expertise vs increased stats on pve.

12.52%

Edited by Xantros

If I don't get a piece in the next 2 bags tomorrow, I am honestly going to quit/unsub, because this can go on forever for all I know, perhaps til 70 valor, when you know people at rank 30 have full champion, and I'm here at 61 valor still missing 4 CHAMPION PIECES, and can't even score a single battlemaster piece out of 12 bags.

The grind/time just isn't worth it leaving it to chance to gear up my toon, totally unfair and plain *********** stupid.

There is nothing more disappointing than grinding these dailies that were buffed as new grinding ******** (ilum daily requires 30 kills/arnaments in a dead world with slow node respawn times, warzone q's take 30-1hour) and getting nothing but useless champion commendations.

I'm so sick of my luck, I honestly think I have the worst luck in the server, maybe the entire game, I am rank 61 valor, and I am missing 4 champion pieces, my mainhand is orange and I've had it since level 49, I'm missing helm / chest / legs / offhand champ pieces, my bank is full of countless champ implants / gloves / relics, complete *********** ********, and like I mentioned, 0/12 on battlemaster bags, just opened my last one recently, disappointment after *********** disappointment, **** you BW

I feel ya, before the patch I got 6/10 Battlemaster. Now after 0/5 and not looking any better.. I think they brought down the chance of drop due to it only costs 3 tokens for a high end item such as the saber. It's another waiting game where time don't matter, just luck!

thats totaly retarded !! this "Lucky" thing is just STUPID

u grind that gosh darn bags and still have to pray to get a token or 3 commendations

the pvp was designed for no-lifers only

and i'm not counting about the matches that you wil and it Doesnt count for the daily

At level 60 is when you have 'earnt' the right to get guaranteed Champion gear. Its why Battlemaster bags drop guaranteed Champion commendations which GUARANTEE that you will end up finishing your set. The only true 'random' set is battlemaster, which you can now select which pieces you want when you get a token.

Why are people so stupid?

Edited by Paralassa
content quote

Champ gear costs a crap-ton of commendations.

Its like 150?+ for a weapon, 60-80? I think for armor, and you're limited to 2 bags a day, with 2 extra per week.

Compare the number it costs to cent gear, and the rate you get it at.

It sucks pretty hard.

I am not in the game at the moment, but I know there is at least one, maybe two pieces of battlemaster gear you can buy with WZ/Merc commendations. In addition as I mentioned before, PVE gear is superior after you have so much expertise. PvE armoring mods have about 30% MORE endurance than the PvP equivalent armoring mod and about 90% more of the primary stat.

The PvP gear IMO is poorly designed. With the diminishing returns on expertise rating and the trade off of endurance AND your primary stat for that expertise rating, it is almost not worth it.

1 relikt from 19 battlemaster bags. I really think about quiting the game because of this.

That must of been pre patch. I thought they were going to generic tokens that could be used to buy any piece you wanted?

Edited by Armethious

If I don't get a piece in the next 2 bags tomorrow, I am honestly going to quit/unsub, because this can go on forever for all I know, perhaps til 70 valor, when you know people at rank 30 have full champion, and I'm here at 61 valor still missing 4 CHAMPION PIECES, and can't even score a single battlemaster piece out of 12 bags.

The grind/time just isn't worth it leaving it to chance to gear up my toon, totally unfair and plain *********** stupid.

Theres no chance. If you are actually rank 60, then you are getting champion tokens from battlemaster bags. Its guaranteed that you will get that set eventually.

Edited by Daeth

Here is a slight heads up, the best gear in the game shouldn't be easy to get.

Warhammer Online did this for the longest time then they decided to make it easier to get guess what happened people got it then cancelled their subs.

You have to earn Battlemaster, it shouldn't be handed to you.