Would you like to see a valor rollback because of Ilum's recent problems?

Dreakoo

Hi I am furious becasue they won't make a rollback. So I am starting this thread in order to make them realize that there are a lot of us that spent days even weeks to reach battlemaster rank, and now with the patch people reached rank 60 from like 40 within 5 hours. This is by far the WORST patch I have EVER experienced in any game... Belive me when I say that I have played a lot of them...

Thanks for making me waste money and time on this game (If you make a rollback it won't be wasted) which were good but only got worse by your "fixes". I never laughed so hard as when I noticed how pathetic the whole situation realy are. I find your work and decisions intresting so far.

And yes I'm just going rampage on the forum atm as payback on Bioware so they have to increase their hard work and ban me. I just want them to suffer some like I did and I don't care if it is right or not I just want them to suffer because they truly deserves it. TBH I want to see heads roll in their team but that ain't gonna happen.

Edited by Dreakoo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Absolutely, NOT!

People made BAD choices, people benefited from others bad choices, tough luck. At the end of the day if the losing side had stayed AWAY from where the HUGE groups of enemy were or waited until the area cleared out, this would be a NON-ISSUE.

But no, people allowed themselves to be farmed, the game worked as intended.

Then perhaps the world of MMO's is not for you my friend. You shouldn't do anything that makes you unhappy.

no you missunderstands me. I love MMO's but I don't like when they are being unfair and has no skill level. I want some challange and the need of spending some time to get rewarded not just a highway of facerolling

Edited by Dreakoo

Honestly i think it should have been rolled back, but that wont happen. If they did a rollback it should of happened yesterday evening.

I have unsubbed, so this does not really affect me, but i totally understand why people are annoyed by this.

no you missunderstands me. I love MMO's but I don't like when they are being unfair and has no skill level. I want some challange and the need of spending some time to get rewarded not just a highway of facerolling

Hum no skill? facerolling?

me and buddy do beat out full made premades, 2 of us.. sometimes if premade made of battlemasters, then we need 2 more from guildie, any1 from guildie.. usually hutball ends like 1-1 or 2-1 with timeout.. sometimes even 0-0...

now thats no skill to last a game like that? its facerolling? i dont think so...

I am playing imperial and I found it realy unfair when I spent weeks to get the RANK battlemaster and some *********** casual noobs get it on 4 hours. THATS JUST WRONG if you can't see how wrong it is then I can't help you and it might be too late to save your intelligence. Edited by Dreakoo

Honestly i think it should have been rolled back, but that wont happen. If they did a rollback it should of happened yesterday evening.

I have unsubbed, so this does not really affect me, but i totally understand why people are annoyed by this.

could be they are waiting till after the patch today which I understand is designed to prevent the issue from happening again.

So a person does pvp, gets a rank meant for pvp... then its bad? yea i have worked hard on it as well and rank40 yet, working on like 3 weeks since i can only play after work... and yes i got corpse camped, steamroled by top gears a lot and never whined since i worked teeth and nails to gain mine as well...

but bioware wanted people fight at illum, so they do now.. yea rewarding and ranking is too quick... i admit, but it was always same? just people didnt pvp in illum at all.. at least in my serv till now :p

Well I better cancel my sub like the rest of the ppl in my guild. Since Bioware are being unprofessional and the biggest part of the community are casual gamers who don't give a ****. Edited by Dreakoo

Well I better cancel my sub like the rest of the ppl in my guild. Since Bioware are being unprofessional and the biggest part of the community are casual gamers who don't give a ****.

Most people play in a casual manner and nobody told me ? OH GOD NOES WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ! Those casual freaks will infect me with the diseases they carry from the outside world :(.

NO! Absolutely, NOT!

People made BAD choices, people benefited from others bad choices, tough luck. At the end of the day if the losing side had stayed AWAY from where the HUGE groups of enemy were or waited until the area cleared out, this would be a NON-ISSUE.

But no, people allowed themselves to be farmed, the game worked as intended.

lol ... that sounds hilarious, what did I miss??? DETAILS!!! NAOW!!!