Is it me or are there a LOT of Sith Sorcerers out there?

Renroval

No No No you got the name of the thread wrong, it should be.

"Is it more or are there a LOT of Sith(Jedi) out there?"

I was loving my Jedi Guardian until I did about 10 Heroic quests in a purely Jedi Group... :confused:

Bounty Hunter is now my Main with Imperial Agent as Main Alt (For now!)

Edited by CptBrit

I'm on the empire side. I know we have a lot of players as opposed to the republic side. But it is getting a little crazy when 70% of my guild are playing Sith Sorcerers and almost every single time I get into a HM FP group, there will be 2 sorcerers (one healing and one DPSing).

Is there a reason for this? Does everyone just love lightning or is there something I'm missing?

They have the edge right no, maybe a nerf will hit them soon.

But for now, EDGE.

Try playing sorcerer healer. ;-)

DPS amount is terrible and healing has a lot of variables with different cool downs and moment dependent abilities.

For realsies, they should try playing commando or mercenary. Who needs any button but grav shot/tracer missile?

They are overpowered....

and all the pros need one to pvp with...

Huttball... Empire side is solely sorcerers...

Republic always loses.

Just admit it already sorcerers.

i tried to dedicate myself to becoming the best scoundrel pvper i could but I will always lose 1-1 with them, and there is never just one, they freaking travel in hordes.

All I can do in warzones is cloak and sneak bye people to objectives...

They are overpowered....

and all the pros need one to pvp with...

Huttball... Empire side is solely sorcerers...

Republic always loses.

Just admit it already sorcerers.

i tried to dedicate myself to becoming the best scoundrel pvper i could but I will always lose 1-1 with them, and there is never just one, they freaking travel in hordes.

All I can do in warzones is cloak and sneak bye people to objectives...

Thats simply not true. There are a lot of matches where I don't see a sorceror one, there are always mercenaries and assassins though, and vice versa with the counterparts on Republic side. You're a scoundrel, lets talk about some OP'ness, having someone's health almost gone before they have a chance to do anything, then when they finally do get out of your CC they're dead.

Edited by Tiam

I rolled a sorc first because I wanted to play sith (my guild had always played the good guys and I fancied a change with swtor)

I chose SI over SW because I wanted to have some ranged attacks with my glowbat, and went Lightning spec Sorc over assassin for the same reasons...

As my guild went rebel anyway I got lonely and ended up starting a scoundrel with them... since then for solo PvE, I've found that pretty much any class feel's easier to level than my original SI..

I agree that in PvP, the sight of a few SI's going all palpatine on your face generally means that the republic are about to lose, but in PvE, having played Scoundrel, BH and Jedi Sentinel now as well, I'm pretty confident saying that I probably spent more time flat on my back waiting for an ambulance to turn up and jump start my character again with the SI than any of the other characters ever did.

I do agree though there is a balance issue, but I dont think it's as clear cut as "SI are OP"... From my own experience I'd say that its more that SI and their skill sets really are geared more towards PvP where other classes seem to favour PvE or a more general role more, if that makes sense?