Ok about legacy

Darth-Piranha

I wouldn't go that far, I personally would like to be able to send mail to my Republic Alts from my Empire Main and vice-versa... I mean as a Jedi Guardian I received a Mail from a Sith ffs.

Sharing BoP items would be a touch to far though I think :)

well i figure because since we can already share them with companions? heck why not our alts...

[edit] Ok as a sythnweaver at 400, I have a few things i can craft for lvl 50 but most of it requires BoP mats. I'm sure this is a big topic up for debate already but for now I think I should be able to add the BoP into the soon-to-be legacy bank.

Edited by Darth-Piranha

I wonder how many Troopers would be running around in Mandalorion design armour lol and Vice-Versa...

Thinking about it, it might just will me to play my Jedi Guardian again (I'll get the level 40 PvP gear on my Sith Jugg and send it to my Jedi Guardian) there I have it an Aesthetic reason to go back to having Republic as my main lol

Given the drop down menu in crafting professions has a legacy tag, I am going to go out on a limb and suggest legacy type items will perhaps be either:

1. Craftable scaling armour for Alts

2. Orange custom gear only obtainable through the legacy system that binds to account.

will admit it would be interesting to see items requiring a certain legacy level and different crew skill requirements across a particular legacy. However such items might be unreasonable.

Unlocking additional customization at character creation is cool too.

Unlocking additional customization at character creation is cool too.

Yea...... This won't affect me I already have 8 chars lol.

Unless they give me the chance to change my characters looks (Like a one time only thing).

I won't be angry if they don't as I don't really care all my characters look amazing to me and I spent about 10-15 mins on each one making it right zooming in and out etc...