Champion Enforcer Gear

Brilderee

In terms of pvp I kinda like the set bonus for field tech better.

5 extra energy really not gonna do alot for us. and 5 extra sec on group stealth which I have so far used at the start of a game then forgot about it since it currently stealths people doing objectives which may or may not be a bug/exploit that I don't feel like getting banned for using. and 3 secs extra on evasion which works on only basic atks is worthless imo.

The field tech first bonus is kinda crap I mean more time on the orbital is nice for holding an objective longer so more helpful I guess then group stealth.

But for me the 5 extra meters on distract is what sold it 15m instead of 10m is pretty big in my book and some of this gear actually has crit surge on it. but get w/e set you like best then just take the enhancments out of the others and put it in the one you like

In terms of pvp I kinda like the set bonus for field tech better.

5 extra energy really not gonna do alot for us. and 5 extra sec on group stealth which I have so far used at the start of a game then forgot about it since it currently stealths people doing objectives which may or may not be a bug/exploit that I don't feel like getting banned for using. and 3 secs extra on evasion which works on only basic atks is worthless imo.

The field tech first bonus is kinda crap I mean more time on the orbital is nice for holding an objective longer so more helpful I guess then group stealth.

But for me the 5 extra meters on distract is what sold it 15m instead of 10m is pretty big in my book and some of this gear actually has crit surge on it. but get w/e set you like best then just take the enhancments out of the others and put it in the one you like

This is what i was looking for, you read my mind like a book!

Set bonus are wack for enforcer and i need more crit surge from medic gear