From never complaining to canceling my sub.

SirMoobs

What i find even more incredible that the server Imbalances is the fact that most of us rebublic players are rubbish at pvp and all the 100's of thousands of Imperial players are all sooo fantastic ......what was the chances of that then?

Ill tell you what , the people in here expressing that there is no problem and your playing Imp , re roll on repulic on my server (pm me) If you get half as much kill / experience etc then you are as good as you think you are , Its very easy to think you are good when you got it easy.

Truth. Great post. It's easy to be good when you're rolling with the best PvPers and picking up their scraps. I played Imperial on my server as well and we won most of the time in dominating fashion. Plain and simple, brackets need to go and Ilum needs to be rolled back. This has to happen because the Republic isn't going to magically dominate the Empire overnight.

I don't mind being the underdog. Not at all. I enjoy it. But this has went beyond being the underdog. We can't win at all. I feel like a whipping boy. When it comes to the point where one faction cant finish dailies and weeklies, something is wrong. The empire is still camping Ilum. The same guys. This is going to happen everyday.

The answer is in your response.

Until Bioware address pop balance issues stay away from Ilum.

I would urge all republic players to do the same.

This way no republic players get farmed and noone gets any dailies advatage.

I know it isnt the best answer but atm its better to stay away from Ilum and get Bioware to realise we dont want to face insane uphill battles and thus getting them to properly review pop balancing than going and just getting yourself frustrated at something beyond our control.

The answer is in your response.

Until Bioware address pop balance issues stay away from Ilum.

I would urge all republic players to do the same.

This way no republic players get farmed and noone gets any dailies advatage.

I know it isnt the best answer but atm its better to stay away from Ilum and get Bioware to realise we dont want to face insane uphill battles and thus getting them to properly review pop balancing than going and just getting yourself frustrated at something beyond our control.

Im not even logging in anymore. Better than staying away. This was a horrible patch for PvP. Absolutely atrocious.

I play on anchorhead. I just won about twelve warzones in a row. Republic on our server, for the most part, dominates. But yes, we do get zerged to no end on Illum.

Same with The Fatman.

Repub on The Fatman has a lot of alts and casual players. Before today, often enough I joined a warzone on my Guardian and would be the only 50. However the games where it was even levels or 50's vs 50's, I would win most of the time.

Today, I've won I think 80% of my warzones. Left one because we were up against probably the best premade on the server, and left another because we had 5 to their 8. Joined a losing Voidstar, lost a Huttball and lost two Civil Wars.

Won all of the others I've done today, most of them we dominated.

Ilum on the other hand, we had 25 Repubs to their 163 or so.

Same with The Fatman.

Repub on The Fatman has a lot of alts and casual players. Before today, often enough I joined a warzone on my Guardian and would be the only 50. However the games where it was even levels or 50's vs 50's, I would win most of the time.

Today, I've won I think 80% of my warzones. Left one because we were up against probably the best premade on the server, and left another because we had 5 to their 8. Joined a losing Voidstar, lost a Huttball and lost two Civil Wars.

Won all of the others I've done today, most of them we dominated.

Ilum on the other hand, we had 25 Repubs to their 163 or so.

On Ilum we have anywhere from 5-10 repubs. When I logged onto my imp alt and flew there, the empire had 32 level 50s camping ilum. Totally fair and even. A republic dominating server almost sounds mythical to me unfortunately.

What i find even more incredible that the server Imbalances is the fact that most of us rebublic players are rubbish at pvp and all the 100's of thousands of Imperial players are all sooo fantastic ......what was the chances of that then?

Ill tell you what , the people in here expressing that there is no problem and your playing Imp , re roll on repulic on my server (pm me) If you get half as much kill / experience etc then you are as good as you think you are , Its very easy to think you are good when you got it easy.

This for the love of god.

As if everyone on every server that rolled Sorc is some kind of PVP savante operating on a level the great unwashed couldn't hope to understand.

It is both sad and amusing at the same time that Imps choose to believe the lie

I am unsubbing because of Ilum and a few other things. First of all, the Republic is grossly outmatched on my server. The imperials owned us most of the time before the 50 brackets and now it's just insane. We can't win a match. Not one match. That makes the dailies and weeklies impossible to finish. Not only that, but the wait time for a warzone to pop now is anywhere from an hour to three when before it was normally 10-20 minutes.

On the subject of Ilum, it's really the same problem. The same Imperials that stomp us in warzones camp Ilum and stomp us there. We can't even do our dailies and weeklies there either because we our badly outmatched. Today, when I experienced all of this, I felt like SWG NGE all over again. I hoped I would never feel that way again, but I do. I feel the patch ruined PvP for me and my friends and guild. What is the point of queing anymore when we know who we are facing and we are going to get stomped into the ground?

Another problem I have experienced since I started the game is the Republic has the worst PvPers I've ever seen while the Empire tends to have the best. I've never seen so many bad level 50s in my life as I have today. They might as well be level 10s because all they have been is cannon fodder. Also, who's bright idea was it to screw around with the cooldown graphics? I can't even tell which ability is ready to use half the time. I am unsubbing after I post this message. All of the fun I thought I was going to have was knocked out of me in one day and I feel like being level 50 is a curse now.

Noone cares u r unsubbing... Seriously stop flooding the forums with QQ and go back to WoW...

I PvP well and went from valor 50-52 in a short period of time on Ilum. I am a reb/rep and I could have tried to make Battlemaster... but then I realized what the other side was getting. Then so did they so they all showed up and it got worse. So instead, I unsubscribed just before my billing started and my account officially became inactive tonight. Things are no longer fair. This early in the development of the populations... it only took couple hundred people a couple of hours to make things hopelessly lopsided and time can only make it worse as they will be able to gear up at a much faster rate.

If you don't understand how big a problem has been created then you weren't there. If you were there to witness... the depressing part is how many more hours it went on today that you didn't see. I had hoped to play this game for years but I already went through the SWG nightmare and I believe something worse is happening here already.

Whatever is going on in that office of full of people they are not on the same page... they have already abandoned their vision for the game and aren't moving forward on planned content, they are adopting a short term monthly approach to subscription retention, they are likely pointing fingers at each other and it is probably not a happy place. Anyone who doesn't see the similarities to SWG, same as above, you obviously weren't there. Look at your legacy bar, peoples hopes for arenas, the incomplete and non-functioning world pvp locations showing obvious lack of effort and attention... then remember the battleground areas and other relics in the SWG universe that were there at the beginning and lay like corpses of the game designers dreams for eternity in that game.