HELP needed: Leg Slash + Opportune Strike combo

Jiayuan

Since Opportune Strike at least needed a target to be slowed, the only situations I can trigger it myself is to use Leg Slash to slow the target.

I am always successful in using this combo in PvE, but during the several warzones that I have played, I am unable to use Opportune Strike at all. The skill just does not light up after my Leg-slashing of the enemy.

Does anyone else have this issue? Or is there something I'm missing here? :confused:

Edited by Jiayuan

Opportune strike (and that other useless ability what works on stunned targets) doesn't work in PVP. You can remove it from your bar after hitting level 50.

And I think it's a shame. If those abilities worked, that would be a nice fix for sents' dps.

Edited by Rakimou

Did anyone report it by the way?

I mean, the tooltip says nothing that it shouldn't work on players, it just does less damage. So it not working is actually a bug, which has to be fixed.

And I think making this abilities work would do wonders to Sentinel

Did anyone report it by the way?

I mean, the tooltip says nothing that it shouldn't work on players, it just does less damage. So it not working is actually a bug, which has to be fixed.

And I think making this abilities work would do wonders to Sentinel

Its not a bug, every class has an ability or two like this that is only usuable on NPCs. Any ability that states it an effect against "weak, strong, standard, elites, etc" means ONLY NPC.

Example, bladestorm stuns "standard and weak" enemies, this excludes players as well as any NPC not of the categories listed.