Was enjoying this game not even 24 hours ago.

Deathrupter

Wrong.

Because people obtained epics without the use of any skill at all and the abuse of an exploit.

Self- explanatory.

Creates an unbalance and ruins the game for many. It's like a slap in the face.

You do realize a CRAPLOAD of us did the same thing you did and PVP leveled to 50..

there are a ton of battlemaster geared players even before yesterdays patch.. and just an FYI..

battlemaster gear doesnt just magically appear in HOURS after attaining the rank..

now with the token system it will take MONTHS to get geared..

all those people in gear are people from BEFORE the patch..

so GG nub.

just flat pwned yourself.

So some people have better gear than you do. So what?

Yes, it sucks that it happened, and that people exploited it. That happens in MMOs. Sorry you missed it.

But to let it ruin your enjoyment of the game? Really, it ruins it that other people got there first? I just don't get that.

I'm confused on something. Valor doesn't buy you gear right? Don't you still need to grind dailies/weeklies to get bags for a chance at gear and guaranteed tokens?

I do think they need to rollback, simply because of the insane amount of valor levels people can grind in an hour. I can't imagine BW wanted that to be the way people would level up valor.

Wrong.

Because people obtained epics without the use of any skill at all and the abuse of an exploit.

Self- explanatory.

Doesn't take any skill what so ever to get battlemaster. Just takes alot of time and grinding of valor. Until they implement a ranking system and gear that requires ranks from the rated warzones they mentioned don't think for a minute you or anyone else that had the time to spare to grind out valor rank 60 before or after this exploit means your a skilled pvper.

I'm confused on something. Valor doesn't buy you gear right? Don't you still need to grind dailies/weeklies to get bags for a chance at gear and guaranteed tokens?

I do think they need to rollback, simply because of the insane amount of valor levels people can grind in an hour. I can't imagine BW wanted that to be the way people would level up valor.

yes all valor is is RANK..

does NOT give free gear..

And with the changes to battlemaster boxes yesterday as well..NOONE got pieces of BM gear from doing Ilum.

people are ignorant to what the issue actually is.

people that ranked up still have weeks of farming BM boxes to get a single piece of BM.

Wrong.

Self- explanatory.

Once you hit rank 60 there is no need to log in and play more then just a daily but even that is silly in itself.

Wrong.

Self- explanatory.

Just pretend you heard about this neat game that has been out for a year. You just started and are working your way up to be able to compete.

And Walla (yes I know..its phonetic)...you are back having just as fun as you had before.

. It's like a slap in the face.

I have to throw this out there: No, it's not, in any way, like a slap in the face. You immediately lose argument points any time you use this expression.

Trust me on this one, it never helps.

That is all.

I'm at the exact same situation as you. So I feel you brother.

In my case it's just the opposite faction that gained valor in a discourageing way.

Unfortunately I have entered a prepaid card so I have 69 days left. Something happened though, I started playing abit today after feeling bummed out since patchday. But yeah...

Atleast now I won't ever spend exaggerated amount of time on something in swtor, since Bioware apparantly didn't listen to PTR or are able to think ahead, so you never know when something YOU find worth ALOT of your time, is going to be able to get in few hours.

And rollback? After the credix exploit and we didn't see a rollback, I really didn't expect it in this case either.

The next 69 days will determine my future in swtor. Bioware, you have lost my trust in you and SWTOR after this incident. I will however as planned, pick up a 2nd hand copy of ME3.

Edited by Jibla

Wrong.

Self- explanatory.

That's simplifying what's going on. If you are having issues within a 24 hour period of time then you're spoiled and a whiner.

troll? how could someone with a name like mine troll?

but seriously. he worked hard for his gear, good for him. other people getting it easier doesn't detract from that. he is still probably a better player anyways. when i started wow mounts were 100 gold at lv 40, now they are 10 gold at 20. i didn't ask for a refund.

because getting your gear by killing level 20's with a 50 was sooo hard.

can u guys just at least stop making this obtuse QQ thread about valor and stuff?

Man this board has become a total mess since the fail patch.

BW made a wrong patch let them work.

Btw TURREST DO NOT REWARD VALOR.

Some ppl got already been banned for exploiting illum yesterday, plus, the valor taken in the day the 1.1 patch was kinda low.

I don't event tried to farm it zerging im sitting at my honestly 56 valor rank, all earned through WZ alone.

I don't really care if someone farmed 59-60(very rarely) in illum in 1 day, they 100 expertise over me so what? **** im gonna not resubb he got uber epics me not!

Grow up, and find something cool to do in the game instead of the permaqq.

Other ppl epics never ever troubled me.