A message to the Republic on Illum, Veela.

Infamousgorn

I don't understand why the republic on Illum (2) are sitting at the gun turret charging the imps 1 by 1 dying. You could easily run out the otherside of the base, and cap the control points reducing valor significantly.

I believe the problem with these "Republic" players is that they refuse to coordinate, or use any brains.

im quitting because veela republic just pve. I got my operative healer to 52 in 3 weeks, looking forward to being underdog and fighting a massive goon swarm zerg, but come weekly resets, theres like 3 republic out there caring about pvp gear. Veela is fail, swtor is fail, next mmo please.

I believe the problem with these "Republic" players is that they refuse to coordinate, or use any brains.

Morale is a significant factor many overlook.

I'll give you an example of one experience in Darkfall. The guild is mostly in our guild city, doing chores, farming, building stuff. Then someone calls an alarm, we charge up to the walls, and see about 40 people, on horseback, in full armor and weaponry, riding up to the bridge in perfect formation. You know what we were thinking? "We're sooooo f***ed! And not the fun, slightly sticky kind."

Ironically they weren't hostile, just freelancers we obviously couldn't afford, but the moral of the story is, when you see something like that coming your way, many people just toss up their hands and say "Why bother? We're f****ed anyway." If it came down to it we would have probably taken a third of them out. So what? They would still burn us to the ground and bag the ashes.

That's how Republic feels in the face of overwhelming numerical superiority. Why bother? Imagine joining a Huttball match where your team has 6 people, and enemy 36. Sure you could maybe cap one, or maybe delay them so they can't 6-cap you, by some miracle. But most of you would be saying "Why bother?" Same here.

On top of that, there is NO incentive outside the dailies to actually go out and stay around ilum if there isn't a ton of fighting going on... They need to change that if they actually want people fighting out there.

1) Put a bank, AH, & mailbox in the base of each faction, so that PvPers can do something while waiting for people to show up in Ilum

2) Consider adding additional dailies - maybe even ones to go collect items from the ground or something - that encourage people to go out there and stay out there for a bit of itme even if there isn't a ton of PvP. As long as these dailies give less reward than the others (have them give 50 Merc commendations?) then there would still be incentive to PvP out there, and there'd also be incentive just to go out there in general.

3) Have kills out there give merc commendations, but on a strict Dr, even moreso than the one on Valor.

I'm the most recognized player in SWTOR and I also play on Veela.

Mr.Territo!!! There you are!!! Your so cool and popular!! I wish I could hang out with you sometime and swap pvp stories!! That would be so awesome!!!

Except this is the second time iv seen your name on these forums.

The first time was when you posted a topic about being the best thing since slice bread and then everyone laughed and trolled you for while.

The second time was here when I reminded everyone about the first time.

But lets stay on topic. What were we talking about again??

But lets stay on topic. What were we talking about again??

The topic is about Veela, I jsut mentioned how I am the most recognized player on that server. Not trying to brag, but I am. If you took each player aside and asked them to name the most popular player from the server, the majority would say Territo, even the players not on our server know I am from Veela. Again, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, just stating a fact.

Edited by MrTerrito

The topic is about Veela, I jsut mentioned how I am the most recognized player on that server. Not trying to brag, but I am. If you took each player aside and asked them to name the most popular player from the server, the majority would say Territo, even the players not on our server know I am from Veela. Again, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, just stating a fact.

who are you again?

On top of that, there is NO incentive outside the dailies to actually go out and stay around ilum if there isn't a ton of fighting going on... They need to change that if they actually want people fighting out there.

1) Put a bank, AH, & mailbox in the base of each faction, so that PvPers can do something while waiting for people to show up in Ilum

2) Consider adding additional dailies - maybe even ones to go collect items from the ground or something - that encourage people to go out there and stay out there for a bit of itme even if there isn't a ton of PvP. As long as these dailies give less reward than the others (have them give 50 Merc commendations?) then there would still be incentive to PvP out there, and there'd also be incentive just to go out there in general.

3) Have kills out there give merc commendations, but on a strict Dr, even moreso than the one on Valor.

This only benefits the Empire. No thanks.

Obviously my server knows me more then others servers do but I don't think any other player on any server has had a breakout performance like I have, at least not on the rankings page from what I've seen. So yeah, definitely server, possibly SWTOR as well. Again not trying to sound like an egotist.

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but I'll assume you really don't know. Long story short most people know me on here from my videos and being ranked one of the top players on the server. Main thread is here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=155820

Are you high or something?? Seriously... are you??

They implemented a ranking system since I logged out 20 mins ago??

Just stop please.. I need to go to bed and you are just amazingly full of it lol....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.