Influx of Battlemasters

StrifedRevan

Everybody and their mamas are now battlemasters, I am a rank 61 Battlemaster and have been one for about a week, and I am currently 0/11 on BM bags, seeing all these new battlemasters is pretty upsetting, knowing it was a rare site to see any BM on my server + the fact that I'm not getting **** in terms of gear from the bags that reward lucky people, may quit soon-.-

Its Rare to see a BM? really......? really.........?

there was honestly about 4-5 walking around in my server that were well known including me, the rest were all around 55 valor (our server opened on the 5th day of EGA) there were more Battlemasters on republic because their premades would always get matched against scrubs

there was honestly about 4-5 walking around in my server that were well known including me, the rest were all around 55 valor (our server opened on the 5th day of EGA) there were more Battlemasters on republic because their premades would always get matched against scrubs

You're so popular.

the good pvpers on my server are already battlemasters, so i could care less about everyone else. Im just a little concerned about how some Imps on our server basically got Battlemaster for free, and Bioware isnt rolling back the Valor. Its not so much the gear that Bioware is blantantly telling all republic players to f off, u didnt roll imp

Looking good is one great thing.

And yeah by all means seeing others who've had it magicly given to them it seems because what you venture for seems quite distant. But mate what you don't relise it's closer to you than you'll ever relise if you keep those negative thoughts.

Think what you could do with the time you've got during this triomphant battle towards gearing up. They could be :

* Work out stratergies to defeat certain enemys.

* Figure out what gives the most damage output and what's the most effcient way of dealing damage.

Soon people will reach battlemasters gear cap, like leveling(There will be a end for each individual person). They've had to get a patch to get the gear whislt you're working for it in the most enduring way (Well was)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.