Us poor aussies missed the free rank 60 valor upgrade.

ChokeForce

Its not lies, the screenshot posted was base valor, change those numbers to 200 valor for holding basses and the numbers SKYROCKET!!

Its 1 screenshot, jesus if someone had an INSANE valor gain why didnt he just screenshot his valor rank halfway through the day and again when he finished guess why NOONE did go from 39 to 63.

Yea, except it doesn't work that way. Because there are diminishing returns. You can jump there right away and get a bunch of valor off the bat, but then you start having to wait like 10 minutes before you ever see any valor again.

NO there aren't... THAT'S THE BUG!

The base is 200 valor per kill plus 450% bonus from captures. That's potentially over 1000 valor PER KILL.

And aussies... only the empire actually got those figures. If you're republic AND aussy, see you in Guild Wars 2.

Edited by LordSemaj

The base is 200 valor per kill plus 450% bonus from captures. That's potentially over 1000 valor PER KILL.

The base is 20 Valor per kill. 180 bonus valor for holding all the cap points. It is a maximum of 200 valor per kill. And there most certainly is DR.

The base is 20 Valor per kill. 180 bonus valor for holding all the cap points. It is a maximum of 200 valor per kill. And there most certainly is DR.

No, the base isn't 20 valor per kill, it's being modified to that. Again, BUG. Bioware ignores the test server forums and bug reports where people report these things.

Every time you kill someone you get multiple + numbers that award bonus valor. A single kill earned me this spam:

+20 valor

+20 valor

+300 valor

With only 2 bases caught. In addition to the base valor for the kill rather than percentage MODIFIERS to the kill valor. It's not working as intended.

It's not affected by diminishing returns because these are FLAT bonus values being added to the kill.

Additionally - you do not need to kill anyone to get valor. AOEs are bugging and rewarding valor just for hitting people with them.

Edited by LordSemaj

They said there will be free server transfers, so hopefully you enjoy trying to do your dailies and weeklies in ilum on a server with max rank valor guilds.

If they allow transfers to brand new servers when the rest of my country only get the game that day I will laugh. Eventually they should but letting me be instant 50 or I could even stop at 49 so I could be max level and fight 10s would be ridiculous and unfair.

Also to the guy that said there are no Aussie servers we can buy it online and play on American or euro.

And aussies... only the empire actually got those figures. If you're republic AND aussy, see you in Guild Wars 2.

And you base that information on what ? i never gained more than 20 base +180 bonus today. And thats with everything capped.

No, the base isn't 20 valor per kill, it's being modified to that. Again, BUG. Bioware ignores the test server forums and bug reports where people report these things.

I'm guessing you haven't been logged in at all today. I farmed republic kills all day today. Base is, and always has been (as of the 1.1 patch) 20 valor. The increase, assuming all points capped, is 180. But if you feel better spreading lies, by all means, continue.

Im an Aussie who has been fighting in Ilum when not doing my dailies... the Valor cap is 180/kill. Stop lying out your ***.

I'm tired of crying nublets like you. I am purposely going to transfer my 50 Marauder across just to destroy you and your pathetic attitude over and over again.

Enough with you crying.

Im an Aussie who has been fighting in Ilum when not doing my dailies... the Valor cap is 180/kill. Stop lying out your ***.

I'm tired of crying nublets like you. I am purposely going to transfer my 50 Marauder across just to destroy you and your pathetic attitude over and over again.

Enough with you crying.

Well the bonus is 180, and you get 20 per kill, which is 200 total.