What Gorge got wrong.

kiddeth

I always find it funny when people complain about what George Lucas does with HIS PROPERTY. I certainly did not like MANY things in the Star Wars movies/games/books/toys/etc but who am I to complain? I did not create Star Wars, nor do I own it.

It's like complaining how the person walking down the street with cool-aid red hair ruined your day because you saw them from a distance. (no offense to people with cool-aid red hair).

I always find it funny when people complain about what George Lucas does with HIS PROPERTY. I certainly did not like MANY things in the Star Wars movies/games/books/toys/etc but who am I to complain? I did not create Star Wars, nor do I own it.

It's like complaining how the person walking down the street with cool-aid red hair ruined your day because you saw them from a distance. (no offense to people with cool-aid red hair).

I don't see the comparison.. at all.

People complain because he made dumb choices which ruined a movie/set of movies. He might have started it, but it could have been so much better had it not been for his idiocy.

I don't see the comparison.. at all.

Here they are:

People complain because he made dumb choices...

Cool-aid red hair is a dumb choice because it makes people look like an anime character. (my opinion)

which ruined a movie/set of movies.

The movies are HIS. The hair is HERS.

He might have started it, but it could have been so much better had it not been for his idiocy.

At last we come to the point I was hoping people would catch. "What would have made it better?"

The issue is not what he did wrong because he could not have done anything wrong, it is his creation.

The issue is what could he have done to have made the movies better.