Grats to all the sith on Iron Citadel

WinxownZ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Ilum 1, there were top at 136`ish. But that doesnt have to say that all 136`ish where in the battlefield. Some could have been on the eastern side of the map.

Jesus... Healthy Rep/Imp ratio anyone? 70:140? >.>

Snow here.

It seems like I got nailed a few times today. At least I died throwing grenades, instead of group buffing people and afking. Would be better if we had more republics against you guys.

-Snow

:D

the worst was mercai(sp), all he would do was charge right in, die, then respawn.... or a consular who would jump in, aoe push, die.... the first couple hours were fun though where we were actually trading ground instead of the storm/lazer fest it became later on

-Klujata

Snow here.

It seems like I got nailed a few times today. At least I died throwing grenades, instead of group buffing people and afking. Would be better if we had more republics against you guys.

-Snow

But as an imp you guys deserve credit and props. Reps did a damn good job routing us and giving us a though fight. A welcome change :)

But as an imp you guys deserve credit and props. Reps did a damn good job routing us and giving us a though fight. A welcome change :)

Thanks!

At one point, I was having a blast! Chasing you guys from our base, falling back while trying to attack you, then stem your advance. It was great despite the low FPS and all that.

Then the storm(s) came! So many empire players, and the storms were scary.

I don't know how they can fix Ilum so we can have that experience again/more often.

-Snow

Thanks!

At one point, I was having a blast! Chasing you guys from our base, falling back while trying to attack you, then stem your advance. It was great despite the low FPS and all that.

Then the storm(s) came! So many empire players, and the storms were scary.

I don't know how they can fix Ilum so we can have that experience again/more often.

-Snow

drop instance pops to say 100 per faction max?

granted 80% of imps are sorcs so storm fest would still occur