Grats to all the sith on Iron Citadel

WinxownZ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, at least they made all the countless hours dumped into bg grinding 100 percent worthless.

As if the republic players on this server weren't terrible enough, now the empire are going to be able to squeak another 1000 BM's out of this with their 12313123313 bonus objective valor.

It's pretty fun queing into 4 plus bm's every bg when you have a team littered with level 20 pubs, which of course forces you into carrying around 3 buckets to catch all of their drool in a meager attempt to salvage a win.

"It's only BETA guys, IT WILL BE FINE AT LAUNCH"

The amount of times I've heard mongoloids spout that garbage in beta is laughable, where are they now?

The funniest part was everyone in Ilum 1 saying, "BACK UP! BACK THE HELL UP! THEY WON'T COME OUT UNLESS WE BACK UP!!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE SAME VALOR WE WERE EARLIER UNLESS WE MOVE BACK TO THE CANNON!!!!!!".

Meanwhile this was long after we had already pushed you to your spawn. People were still convinced that if we hid around the corner that you would come rushing out so we could kill you in a neat little line.

Personally, I think the faction imbalance is brutal and would happily swap my Inquisitor for a Consular if I could parlay all of my gear and creds and time put into playing. There is just no chance in hell that I will ever reroll Republic and abandon a level 50 Battlemaster (pre 1.1).

Name on server is Cataract by the way. I was pretty disgusted by Ilum to say the least.

it was fun for the first hour or two before we pushed them into their base and held them there... easiest fix would be to make the turrets at each base (outter ones) immune to dmg and have them be defensive turrets so the fighting stays OUT of the bases (mostly to help pubs) also cut the illum bonus from 400% to a standard 100 valor per kill and have the bonus be merc comms for capturing points

Just wondering, what were the Imp numbers in Ilum today? Max rep population I say was 70 at one time.

According to Ilum 1, there were top at 136`ish. But that doesnt have to say that all 136`ish where in the battlefield. Some could have been on the eastern side of the map.

The funniest part was everyone in Ilum 1 saying, "BACK UP! BACK THE HELL UP! THEY WON'T COME OUT UNLESS WE BACK UP!!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE SAME VALOR WE WERE EARLIER UNLESS WE MOVE BACK TO THE CANNON!!!!!!".

Meanwhile this was long after we had already pushed you to your spawn. People were still convinced that if we hid around the corner that you would come rushing out so we could kill you in a neat little line.

Personally, I think the faction imbalance is brutal and would happily swap my Inquisitor for a Consular if I could parlay all of my gear and creds and time put into playing. There is just no chance in hell that I will ever reroll Republic and abandon a level 50 Battlemaster (pre 1.1).

Name on server is Cataract by the way. I was pretty disgusted by Ilum to say the least.

Yeah, same problem in Warhammer Online resulted from such absurd faction imbalance. People shouting in general/region chat to fall back so the farming could begin again hehe.

The sad thing is that this isn't even remotely pvp, it's basically just aoe spamming for tags against an enemy so hideously outnumbered that they can literally do nothing. Except die and give free valour to the other side.

Yea Snow was the main target today. Maybe next time it will be Fatjedi.

Snow here.

It seems like I got nailed a few times today. At least I died throwing grenades, instead of group buffing people and afking. Would be better if we had more republics against you guys.

-Snow

According to Ilum 1, there were top at 136`ish. But that doesnt have to say that all 136`ish where in the battlefield. Some could have been on the eastern side of the map.

way too low, at about 2-3 PM CST there were 250+ on 1 and like 115 on 2

Yeah, same problem in Warhammer Online resulted from such absurd faction imbalance. People shouting in general/region chat to fall back so the farming could begin again hehe.

The sad thing is that this isn't even remotely pvp, it's basically just aoe spamming for tags against an enemy so hideously outnumbered that they can literally do nothing. Except die and give free valour to the other side.

In Warhammer we could at least fight back thanks to how absurd Bright Wizards and aoe were :D