Grats to all the sith on Iron Citadel

WinxownZ

If the imps wasn;t sooooo greedy and just listen... we would have gave you guys more space to fight but noooooo one understand back the hell up lol

yeah but sadly every sith is now battlemaster so not only do they get to increase their ego they get god damn battlemaster gear FEATHERHEADS

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They have nothing better to do than sit back and constantly press Force Storm. No skill, there's no one doing anything but spamming AoE's to tag people just to get valor.

My point exactly, but hey featherheads will be featherheads

dawt

tried coordinating "retreats" to keep the world PVP out of the pub base but im pretty sure sorcs had keyspammers to keep their lightning storms raining down

aww come on man that lighting storm tickles... it dont do but what 500+ dmg

i have more of that in my chain lighting figer tips

The funniest part was everyone in Ilum 1 saying, "BACK UP! BACK THE HELL UP! THEY WON'T COME OUT UNLESS WE BACK UP!!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE SAME VALOR WE WERE EARLIER UNLESS WE MOVE BACK TO THE CANNON!!!!!!".

Meanwhile this was long after we had already pushed you to your spawn. People were still convinced that if we hid around the corner that you would come rushing out so we could kill you in a neat little line.

Personally, I think the faction imbalance is brutal and would happily swap my Inquisitor for a Consular if I could parlay all of my gear and creds and time put into playing. There is just no chance in hell that I will ever reroll Republic and abandon a level 50 Battlemaster (pre 1.1).

Name on server is Cataract by the way. I was pretty disgusted by Ilum to say the least.