TOR will be dead in one month. It's OVER.

Kozor

Haha, didn't know about this. Indeed I had less problems when playing first month of Warhammer.

yeah I'll try to find the article I read, but it was pretty much saying that the lead people at warhammer pretty much took the first months money and spent it on boats and trips and crap and they took the money and ran and thats why it failed bad. Went on to say that Old Republic was gonna end up being one of the single biggest failues in gaming history. Like the sheer cost in this and the fact that the game is was seen as just hugely terrible was gonna make this the Titanic of video games.

TOR is like the end of that one Robocop movie. OCP is bankrupt and everybody is going nuts trying to get the hell out of there, but they are still fighting and Robocop blows up an ACP.

I'm the Robocop, TOR is OCP

Edited by Kozor

you're just mad. umad? be mad. cuz im pretty happy with this game. so go be a madkid and play your **** little BF3.. which was HORRIBLE on its release :) don't cry about a game's release when your the only one getting the **** end of it. have a nice day

I'm really sorry to say that I have to agree.

For the last few weeks I've been determined to give this game an extra month - that's one more month than Conan, Rift, Aion or Warhammer got. However, tonight I cancelled. Its not because of this patch but more to do with the fact that really important basic fixes aren't happening.

Aside from the issues with character responsiveness, ability delay, horrible fps in warzones despite having a more than capable PC, constant stuttering when other players appear on my screen etc etc, the straw that broke the back was discovering that ctrl+A is hard bound to the "Ambience On/Off" command. It literally cant be unbound from this and for weeks I've been wondering why I kept losing control of my character randomly.

Well I know now, its because I use ctrl as my main modifier for all my abilities and obviously Ive been hitting ctrl+A a lot while moving - causing my character to stop dead. Just can't believe this hasn't been fixed in the three weeks since it was reported and acknowleddged. Anyway enough rambling about my specific issues, I hope the game works, but I'm out :(

I'm inclined to agree.

Server I'm on went from 20 min queue at primetime, to Full, to Heavy, and right now it's Standard. Tomorrow, it'll probably be Light.

I've seen this happen in Pirates of the Burning Sea, exact same thing. So I ended up cancelling pre-emptively. Hey, if I'm wrong and all this gets fixed and blows over, I''ll come back. Maybe. But right now based on what I see the game is starting to circle the bowl, and today's "patch" didn't help.

Hello everyone!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here:

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestions and encourage you to continue your discussion there.

We are currently aware of potential issues regarding Ilum PVP, Gabe Amatangelo has posted regarding the issue.

At this time we ask that you discuss this topic in this thread: Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues. We ask that you use the thread to continue this discussion and visit the thread for additional updates.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!