Not quite the fix we need for final class quest

warpass

Thanks for removing some of the mobs on the way to the emperor but the issue were all having is beating him. I really hope the final fight gets some attention because this is getting silly now. They want to do anything but fix the fight.

I had trouble with the boss, but i figured it out, the following is how I beat him

try to make sure you kill some trash mobs before the fight so that you canm start with some focus built, send your crappy droid up to hit the emp first, the use awe when the clones pop. only melee attacks kill them so no force sweep or blade storm here. Try to run back down the hallway, as its curve helps you to break line of sight. once you are down to just the real Emp run to one of those small pillars at the foot of the stairs. The Emp only casts spells, so once its just the two of you you need to use the pillar to break his line of sight. I did this for like 5 minutes, giving me time to heal up with health packs and to let all on my cooldowns come back. The I would use blade rush and kick on him, while still using the pillar to break his line of sight until the 2nd wave of clones. You need to defeat them in much the same way.

Now i can't remebr exactly but i believe ot was only 2 waves of clones that he will summon, might be three, but you will know when he is done cloning himself when he starts casting a aoe spell which ignores line of sight. once he does this just charge in and tear him down, using your interupts. The fight was rally tough, and took me a good 10 minutes of breaking line of sight, but once i killed him the feeling of relief and accomplishment made the 100k i spent on repairs worth it. [/spOILER]

Edited by LiveandDieinLA

The final fight is far from impossible to do. Took me a couple of attempts full of fail to figure out what to do, but was pretty simple once you do some research and play around on your own. The only part that I wasn't fond of is missing out on the chest loot.

Gonna say it, SPOILER ALERT. Here's what I ended up doing.

Honestly I found the easiest method to be just standing straight on him. i used T7 to kill the adds (his aoe works very well on them) and he lasted until around 50% where I used Call to reset my saber ward CD for later.

in case any1 was wondering, I was (and still am XD) Watchman with reduced CD on kick. also used strength stims to maximize damage. healing from dots was extremely helpful as well.

I never really bothered with the quest. When I saw the amount of trash I'm supposed to clear, I just gave up.

Is it worth it? Are there any good rewards for a champ geared player?

u dont have to clear it? i skiped so many trashmobs by just running through them in force camu... basicly u skip a group than u kill a group than u skip a group and so on

I never really bothered with the quest. When I saw the amount of trash I'm supposed to clear, I just gave up.

Is it worth it? Are there any good rewards for a champ geared player?

You get to be called Master which is nice

Until you finish it you are just a Jedi Knight

Does any other class have to use a complex strategy like this for their end class quest? This quest is meant for everyone to complete solo. Do you all really think this is so? I always thought strategy like this was reserved for flashpoints and operations. Edited by warpass

i dont mind the challenge and hope to get to the Emporer before he undergoes another nerf, so i can say i beat him when he was still tough :D

They have not nerfed him yet. They removed some of the trash on the way to him. But he is just as overpowered as ever.