Question for the December pre-order people

Torothin

I'm hoping they get the invites sorted out by Friday evening to be honest but it is hard to even guess without having any solid info on the number of preorders still waiting and the number they allowed in with each wave.

Anyway, I do not really care (anymore).

I was not able to start along with my friends so I will be plenty of levels behind them and unless they decide to wait for me (which in turn will slow down their advancement), it will stay like this for quite some time.

Way to go MMO, when you split up groups of friends because of arbitrary preorder dates.

What EA/Bioware did here is outrageous and quite frankly I'm sort of baffled at how easy people are taking it. I've seen serious raging and QQ for way less than this.

When do you guys honestly think we will get in? Tomorrow or even less than 5 days before launch? I have a hot date tomorrow. If I get in tomorrow I am going to cancel my date with her....Discuss.

Nobody knows the real answer this forums is full of trolls, haters and nerds and nobody knows the real date.

Well i preordered in december, been following this game for 1 year and a half but was waiting on beta to see how will it turn out.

I liked what i saw so i preordered, didnt expect to get full 5 days ( but hoped so ofc xD ). If i didnt get in tommorow or friday i am ok, only what confuses me is little to no info from BW.

I'm expecting next monday (19:th) so I can be only positively surprised. :p Also no way of knowing if they come up with some serious problem and the process gets delayed, after all that is why they are keeping the entry order so vague.

I wouldn't complain if I would gain access for saturday though... :)

Edited by OTotoro
typo