[Huge Bug] Unable to Guard

crazyjeffy

I'm posting this in multiple places so it get's seen.

I CANNOT use my "Guard" ability on other players in Warzones. When I try, I get the message "You cannot use that on yourself"

I've verified that I'm in soresu form and I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I have it bound to CTRL-T

If anyone else has this problem, it really needs to be addressed ASAP >.>

I'm posting this in multiple places so it get's seen.

I CANNOT use my "Guard" ability on other players in Warzones. When I try, I get the message "You cannot use that on yourself"

I've verified that I'm in soresu form and I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I have it bound to CTRL-T

If anyone else has this problem, it really needs to be addressed ASAP >.>

you cant guard other players if you yourself are being guarded...had this happen a couple of times...i allways tell them to turn off guard

you cant guard other players if you yourself are being guarded...had this happen a couple of times...i allways tell them to turn off guard

I often guard the tank guarding the carrier. I haven't patched yet, so they may have changed this. But you can guard someone while being guarded. or at least, while guarding someone else, you can be guarded.

I often guard the tank guarding the carrier. I haven't patched yet, so they may have changed this. But you can guard someone while being guarded. or at least, while guarding someone else, you can be guarded.

You most definitely could not guard someone else while being guarded, even before 1.1. I know this because I often have to click guards off myself so I can guard others.

no ... you couldnt ... seriously, how do you people come up with this stuff ...

Agreed, you could not guard other players while being guarded yourself. It is to prevent guard chains which were a legitimate tactic in some other games.

You must right-click off the guard that is cast on you since it is a "buff" effect then you should be able to guard someone else who is not already guarded.