Anyone remember the corrupted blood plague?

Al_Sparagus

I know this has to do with another game, but I recall a patch that cause UTTER CHAOS in a different game. (and it was the whole game not just one portion of PvP) and people said it was going to kill the entire game forever. Funny I hear that game went on to do ok....

I know this has to do with another game, but I recall a patch that cause UTTER CHAOS in a different game. (and it was the whole game not just one portion of PvP) and people said it was going to kill the entire game forever. Funny I hear that game went on to do ok....

I was there, it wasn't as bad as this, it made part of the game uninhabitable for certain classes/levelranges. It didn't break entire aspects of the server's economy and gear balance.

And the Center For Disease Control got a spiffy new algorithm to test out the spreading of plagues.

Greetings

As this topic of discussion is generally off-topic to the game Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ we are now closing this thread. We ask that you discuss specific topics regarding the game and its contents when posting on the forums.