What are the odds that November people are getting in

guildersgoldcash

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guildy regged his pre-order 2nd November and he got his email today. So I am hopefull of getting mine tomorrow.

Think tomorrow will be a big surprise for a lot of ppl as I honesly believe they may roll out to everyone that is left.

Regards

Im calling BS on this

This is a little off topic, but maybe someone might be able to tell me. I live on the west coast and I am familiar with time zones and differences, however....It is 11:38 am here as I post this. The time on my post is obviously way off that time...yet its not a time zone difference I am familiar with in the U.S. Can someone enlighten me...because when people talk about when today's waves have ended and they only got through certain months of pre-order, it is a little out there when I haven't even been awake very long.

I have heard from a few people that the 2nd October was the last date in today's final wave ;)

I'm thinking they will get all of October done tomorrow, and half of Nov (Im nov 3rd btw). October they didn't sell that many units. However, the sold a lot of units in Nov.

I just woke up and Im in.

pre-order 8-12

code red 11-3

What that means is that either I got really lucky or it is based off pre-order date and not when you red your code. I expect they will get almost everyone in by tomorrow. Just thought the ppl still waiting would want to know. Now off to snipe some jedi :cool:

Edited by Voidbeast

I just woke up and Im in.

pre-order 8-12

code red 11-3

What that means is that either I got really lucky or it is based off pre-order date and not when you red your code. I expect they will get almost everyone in by tomorrow. Just thought the ppl still waiting would want to know. Now off to snipe some jedi :cool:

I did the same thing, I'm kicking myself for not entering the code right away. I'm hoping for tomorrow. I feel like "Ralphie" from "A Christmas Story" constantly checking the mailbox for his little orphan annie decoder ring.

November gets in tomorrow, November WHAT we don't know. Ill go ahead and guess about half, 15th and lower? then the end of nov and early December gets it Friday. If you use common sense that's the deal unless they see the servers are doing really well after tonight and they push all of November in.

I'd look for Friday during the final wave or Sat. as more realistic.

They still have all Oct. and a large amount of pre-orders from Nov.

Before the weekend in my opinion. The data they will collect with peak playtime over the weekend will be invaluable for monitoring server stability. Everyone gets in prior to Friday night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.