Is the Sky Falling?

Vikassi

I forgot they were patching last night and just logged onto the forums .. did December 21, 2012 come early?

What is going on with these forums, WoW! I'm scared to go home and login to the game. i was going to leave early from work just to play, but now Im frightened.

Are the 5% really that upset?

Forums = a tiny bit of the game's population.

I have seen threats galore on these forums over the past few weeks. Yet my server population has been going up nightly over the last week even.

And those who have threatened to quit aren't playing.

They have already affected the server's population.

If someone is going to fly off the handle instead of trying to deal with things rationally, then you most likely do not want them in a game that you wish to enjoy.

They will say the SW:TOR world will cease to exist without them.

But just like the real world, won't skip a beat once they are gone.

I forgot they were patching last night and just logged onto the forums .. did December 21, 2012 come early?

What is going on with these forums, WoW! I'm scared to go home and login to the game. i was going to leave early from work just to play, but now Im frightened.

Are the 5% really that upset?

So go home and play. Decide for yourself what you see. Why are you frightened? Do they know where you live?

And yes, the <insert unknown random percentage> is that upset. They were upset before 1.1 and will continue to be after 1.1.

Supposedly every Imperial in the game has hit battlemaster in 3 minutes and the entire PVP structure has been destroyed beyond unrepairable damage.

The truth is the Empire heavy servers are ****** the Republic people who are too dumb to not go to Ilum and get farmed. This has led to a unverified rumor that they are farming NPC's for valor and getting thousands of valor a minute. Truth be told Bioware is monitoring the system and have yet to decide what to do. In the mean time every drama queen and person who was ever picked last in kick ball has sworn to destroy this game and everyone who supports it.

As for what really happened. None of these people in the forums are even playing as they are on the forums so most are just trolls and trying to do their part to make everyone hate the game like they hate their own life. But as long as they are here predicting the end of the world, my guess is the patch is a pretty good success of bug fixes and new additions.

Edited by solidkjames

Supposedly every Imperial in the game has hit battlemaster in 3 minutes and the entire PVP structure has been destroyed beyond unrepairable damage.

The truth is the Empire heavy servers are ****** the Republic people who are too dumb to not go to Ilum and get farmed. This has led to a unverified rumor that they are farming NPC's for valor and getting thousands of valor a minute. Truth be told Bioware is monitoring the system and have yet to decide what to do. In the mean time every drama queen and person who was ever picked last in kick ball has sworn to destroy this game and everyone who supports it.

As for what really happened. None of these people in the forums are even playing as they are on the forums so most are just trolls and trying to do their part to make everyone hate the game like they hate their own life. But as long as they are here predicting the end of the world, my guess is the patch is a pretty good success of bug fixes and new additions.

I love this lol :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.