Still Can't Abandon Old Missions

DecusMortus

I expected to be able to log in today and be able to abandon the 10 or 11 old missions i have sitting in my mission log. Yet... I still can't!

Anyone else having this same issue? Didn't the patch notes say this was fixed?

I know the notes say "Bonus Series" Missions but I have 1 that is specifically labeled "Bonus Series" and I still can't abandon it.

I expected to be able to log in today and be able to abandon the 10 or 11 old missions i have sitting in my mission log. Yet... I still can't!

Anyone else having this same issue? Didn't the patch notes say this was fixed?

I know the notes say "Bonus Series" Missions but I have 1 that is specifically labeled "Bonus Series" and I still can't abandon it.

Try resetting as many as you can. Some of the bonus missions can be removed that way. I'm stuck with 1 from each planet.

Didn't the patch notes say this was supposed to be fixed? Did I read them wrong?

No you did not read them wrong.

Out of all the other problems this game has, this is the hardest for me to defend.

See, i have issues with the game, fps, crashes here or there, broken quests, glitchy textures, and so on and so forth, but I LOVE the game i think they have some magic here, and i am willing to see if they can fix them.

However, as rabid a fan-boy i can be, it is supremely difficult to support, and defend outright lies.

This is one of many times the patch notes did not correct something they said they did. Another example is the gathering nodes that still do not work in places, as well as Taris. That was claimed to be fixed a week or two ago, and we are still fixing it in these patch notes.

If you cant fix something in time for a patch that is fine. Alter your patch notes and say hey we didnt get that in.

I have a feeling through my dealing with CS, and from what i have seen in game, that there is a severe lack of communication within the Bioware/EA headquarters. The left hand does not know what the right one is doing, or the foot, or the mouth. They are walking in circles babbling, and the dev team is doing something else over here.

Please guys get your stuff together, talk to yourselves, and talk to us. I still think you got the quintessential diamond in the rough, but you are going to need help bringing it out.

this above all things is worthy of an unsubscribe. having bugs, imbalances, missing features is all fine and dandy when bioware says they're working on fixing it, but lying and saying you'll fix it and then not is worthy of all the customer rage they'll get for this. what's worse is that they'll come out with some PR robot to say "there appears to be an unexpected issue and we will be sure to investigate thoroughly". bioware would get so much more credibility if they just talked to us like human beings and say "you know what guys, we ****ed up, we're sorry and we're gonna get this fixed ASAP" Edited by Sharma

this above all things is worthy of an unsubscribe. having bugs, imbalances, missing features is all fine and dandy when bioware says they're working on fixing it, but lying and saying you'll fix it and then not is worthy of all the customer rage they'll get for this. what's worse is that they'll come out with some PR robot to say "there appears to be an unexpected issue and we will be sure to investigate thoroughly". bioware would get so much more credibility if they just talked to us like human beings and say "you know what guys, we ****ed up, we're sorry and we're gonna get this fixed ASAP"

Thanks for the bump!

Please fix this Bioware!

I have a BONUS objective from an old class quest still stuck in my log since Coruscant. I ticketed it and got a moronic response telling me to use /stuck....... :rolleyes:

My experience is EXACTLY the same. The terrible canned "/stuck" response just added insult to injury.