50 bracket PVP = Not very good lol

Qlimitus

Ive seen people restore full health while in a 50 pvp ( which moving and no wasn't a healer it was assassin ) stims galore still,extreme biochem over use ( as per usual ) loading screens inside of loading screens ........

1.1 ? please lol me to sleep.I'll play again once all the garbage has been taken out ( probably 2013 ) cancelled my monthly payment until there is an actual fix.

OH man.

I am SOOOO concerned that you now have to pvp against people with full access to top stims and skills that you, yourself can have.

It most suck so much having to fight people on the same level as you instead of facerolling through level 10s.

I feel really bad man.

Go **** yourself.

OH man.

I am SOOOO concerned that you now have to pvp against people with full access to top stims and skills that you, yourself can have.

It most suck so much having to fight people on the same level as you instead of facerolling through level 10s.

I feel really bad man.

Go **** yourself.

What about the people who just hit 50? No crazy gear, no specialized biochem junk. Just a regular player who now gets to use his/her face as a fist to try and beat these maxed valor, pvp gear junkies.

Time for another alt I guess.

What about the people who just hit 50? No crazy gear, no specialized biochem junk. Just a regular player who now gets to use his/her face as a fist to try and beat these maxed valor, pvp gear junkies.

As someone who hit 50 without biochem and pvp'd in level 40 armor and did just fine (most 50's are in fact terrible while wearing welfare epics) my advice would be to practice pvp.

It's hard at first, but it's like playing PvP in Nightmare mode. Then, once you do get gear (i would highly recommend rerolling crewskills to biochem as well) and pwn another fully geared 50's face like he's a chump, you too will realize "damn, most 50's are in fact bad."