So now,Force Charge is completely useless in PvP,except if you want to be D/C????????

Eltohan

I mean, before the patch, you could be disconnected when you Force Charge somebody, but only on specific areas:

-the bridges in VoidStar warzone.

-SOMETIMES when you would otherwise go through the environment and zam! D/C.

NOW it's more like this:

-ANYWHERE in VoidStar warzone !! Target can be anywhere in the map, you have about 1/3 "chance" to get insta-D/C ! How wonderful.

Seems like there are less HuttBall and more other WarZones, though. Well, I'm "only" lv46 on a low-pop server, but I hear 50s are having 20min queues to get into a WarZone :eek:

If it's to be D/C when you have to close a gap/interrupt a cast, too bad! D/C fun stuff.

When patches break more things than they fix, you start wondering how it can improves.

Er see force charges all the time on void star...

It happens like once on 10 times maybe, dunno how it "procs"... I know on bridges it happens really often though and avoid charging when I'm on them at all :mad:

Strange that not more people are experiencing this issue, I've got some people on my server experiencing it but that's it :eek:

Hope it gets fixed soon enough cause it's a PITA to kill any caster/ranged DD now in this warzone.