Concussive charge

Loklamone

would be nice if after you used this ability it gave like a 30 percent slow for 2 or 3 seconds even if it was only on ncp's only just find when im using this in pve to get npc's off me im not even off global cool down before they are hitting me again.

would be nice if after you used this ability it gave like a 30 percent slow for 2 or 3 seconds even if it was only on ncp's only just find when im using this in pve to get npc's off me im not even off global cool down before they are hitting me again.

Using it in combo with Full Auto (Properly spec'd) is great for this.

Im just talking about in pve mostly when im sitting there taking 2 or 3 melee champs on and i get low enough to where i need to heal so i knock them back to get an uninterrupted heal or 2 off but before my charge global cool down is back they are hitting me again. i just figured it would make sence because they would be concusesd any way.

Yeah. Concussion Charge already has a snare component. I'm not in game at the moment, but I think it reduces speed for 4 seconds? Something like that. I'm not sure of the snare amount, but it seems like 50% at least. Forex usually has plenty of time to get aggro before they hit me again.