PvP Costs up

Lasarith

I got told When Asked to Check the Patch Notes, But they dont Say Why - PvP items Prices have whent up,

Okay it means a Little more PvP to get the Tokens (Dosent bother me)

Just the Why has it now gone up in price, also make's any -

Alts, or new players have to do that much more to get the PvP items ?

Edited by Lasarith

Prices indeed went up.

And this is indeed is not in the patch notes.

And this indeed pissed off an awful lot of people. I have a number of alts with 1000 points sitting around, and had I known that prices were going to double on some items, I would have spent it all. Now I'm just screwed. I did just as much work as the guy who cashed out yesterday, only he has 6 items and I have 3.

But hey, as far as this patch goes, this is actually pretty minor. They managed to piss off the entire Republic, most old Battlemasters and a ton of other people with this patch, not to mention class balancing so far has been virtually nil.

All in all, they did a very good job with this patch. Tomorrow servers that were heavy yesterday are going to be normal or light.

Edited by Sabbathius

Yeah, if i had Known that prices Where Going up i would have PvP last night and Gotten the last few level 40 PvP items now ill need to get 535 PvP, instead of 305 PvP -

Okay 230 PvP is only Another 5 -8 Games (for me) But it's the Gap that will now Open Even more Due to it - thats the Kicker.

What items went up? Haven't been able to log in yet as was wondering.

i got the prices,

Was 100 - 175 now,

was 120 - 210 now,

(forget) 265 now,

was 185 - 325 now,

Weapons was 330 - now 535.

Edited by Lasarith

Yeah that's pretty annoying simply because it makes no sense. Why would they mess with prices at all?

They have basically Reveresed What most Mmo's Do, - in Lowering prices so new PPl can catch up - Okay granted its Only Been a Month, But Still its ??? as to Why ???

Edited by Lasarith

i got the prices,

Was 100 - 175 now,

was 120 - 210 now,

(forget) 265 now,

was 185 - 325 now,

Weapons was 330 - now 535.

Thanks for the info. Did they change the stats on them at all? I know the lvl 40 armor set had no expertise prior. If they added a little onto them I'd be sort of ok with the change. But as it was before the only way you could get an expertise pre 50 was on the weapons and that maxed out under 1% i think (My Jugg was 0.75%).

Omg, I have to do a little bit more pvp (which I find enjoyable) to earn the things I'm working towards... omg they are not given away now.

the issue is it's a change that wasn't announced that basically means someone could buy the exact same item yesterday at 1/2 the cost they could today. It isn't something I'd go "OMG, RAGE QUIT!!! *** BIOWARE!!!" but I can see where people can feel a bit cheated. I'm one of the lucky ones who bought most of my lvl 40s on my 2nd toon just a few days ago. So for me it'll be an extra match or 2 to get the last piece of the set so I'll be ready for level 40.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.