Invite Timeline?

MarioNunn

I was just wondering if there is any rough timeline for them sending invites relative to the day you entered the pre-order code. I figure I'll be lucky to get in before the weekend since I ordered a CE from newegg.com back in October and didn't come up with my shifty plan of getting a pre-order code from Amazon until late last month. I know it's underhanded, but I didn't have the money to order the game since I was busy paying for my marriage and that honeymoon thing :D. After many dish washings and vacuumings, my wife finally gave into my making sad puppy eyes and pre-order it lol.

I just don't want to keep checking my email hourly for the next 5 or more days so I don't miss my chance at playing a game I've been following since hints leaked out.

Look forward to seeing/meeting/killing you all in-game,

Scott

Yeah I saw the Dev post in later views of the forums. Just was curious and looking forward to my next few days of hell while I wait lol. Oh well I wanted to reserve a couple of names I used in the beta, but it's not like I'm gonna QQQQQQQQQQ if I don't get em. Good Luck and have fun to those who precede me into this virtual promised land!