For all you Republic player stuck on Ilum

Jaegon

It's probably been posted elsewhere, but just want to make sure everyone knows that if you get stuck at the med center at republic base from imps spawn camping it, queue for warzones and then let the warzone idle kick you out, will end up back at republic fleet.

It's probably been posted elsewhere, but just want to make sure everyone knows that if you get stuck at the med center at republic base from imps spawn camping it, queue for warzones and then let the warzone idle kick you out, will end up back at republic fleet.

I hate this because I sometimes get kicked from a WZ after a SLOW LOAD and it takes me out of my quest area that I was in and puts me back at the FLEET.

I guess it is finally useful for something now...

Yeah, good info.

We quit, the endless Imps get in a WZ game, 3 or 4 Republic stay afk in WZ and republic players that actually want to win the match get stomped over and over again. No coment really.

This patch PvP wise is a mistake of historical proportions. Never in my MMO career I have seen anything close to it.

I hate this because I sometimes get kicked from a WZ after a SLOW LOAD and it takes me out of my quest area that I was in and puts me back at the FLEET.

Yeah, that bug cuts both ways. Sometimes it's a nice fast travel option, and sometimes it's a major PITA.