I was really going to resub until patch 1.1 hits..

Redsuns_

I was really going to resub for another month despite having ALOT of disappointments in various aspects of the game.

But seeing what a ****hole llum is now, i have zero faith in bioware design, coding and QC team.

Empire already has alot of good things going for them. Better story, better looking equips, cooler animations and faster response/in-sync skill animations.

And now? All 100 levels Elite Warlord imps farming the crap out of republic. I'm not going to accept anymore unfairness with the republic. Reroll the server and shutdown llum or i wont bother a crap about swtor in the future.

swtor will be the most expensive and fastest failed mmo in history. goodbye

Empire already has alot of good things going for them. Better story, better looking equips, cooler animations and faster response/in-sync skill animations.

swtor will be the most expensive and fastest failed mmo in history. goodbye

i don't know about you, but I prefer to throw random objects at people as a Sage than spam lightning all the time as a Sorcerer. But all 4 core classes reflect each other between factions. For example, SW and JK are the exact same, just different animations. It's just more people want to play Empire,...that's about it.

and, good bye

Indeed, same as for WoW. Many preferred horde. Why? I guess the grittiness of it was more appealing. For some strange, warped reason, people like to play morally bankrupt, socially inept, lash-out-in-rage characters and the Empire gives you the chance to do that.

This does not mean that dark jedi Knights will not exist, not at all!

Many act this way in a game because doing this in real life would get them either ostracization from society or, simply, jail time.

The "I can do anything and you cannot stop me" aspect of the internet.