Can't see effect of Potent Medicine

GorpGorp

Just turned level 35 Combet Medic and put the first talent point into Potent Medicine. That is supposed to increase "the critical healing bonus of all heals by 3%."

The problem is that I don't see that bonus anywhere on my character window. I thought I'd see the tech critical multiplier go from 50% to 53%, but it is still at 50%. I have moused over everything in the Tech list (such as bonus healing, critical multiplier, crit chance) and the 3% talent bonus doesn't show up anywhere.

Is the talent glitched, really working but now showing up anywhere, or am I just missing something?

I googled this and could find no mention of this by anyone else. Thanks for your response.

I don't think it would show up anywhere. It's not increasing crit chance, but how big the crit will be.

It might be to specialized to show up anywhere.

Oh, things that increase crit size should definitely be on the character sheet, seeing as that's the sole purpose of the Surge stat.

@OP: It should show up under your Tech Critical Multiplier, but it's likely not going to as it only affects heals, and not damaging tech abilities as well.