Problems with the early access key code

RakenCash

I have a problem...I set up my swtor acoount and when i did i was prompted to use my code key from my early purchase receipt...when I got in and put in all security and contact info I was again asked to put in my code and found it already being used...I then used my sons activation to see if I could get on but it seems that I already everything that I need loaded but I don't have access to my game and am locked out....anybody else having this problem? I'm logged into my account and filed my code when i set it up but it won't let me in...can anybody help? Suggestions?

If you ordered a digital product, you probably have not recived the product registration code yet, only the preorder code.

If you have the boxed version, the retail key is in the box.

Either way, your subscription for EGA will not be activated until they send you an invite.

Edited by enutt

Here's what happened. I got my invite this morning.

Yesterday, I was in my account page just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I put my pre-order code into the Code Redemption screen on My Account and it said it was in use (by me, when I entered it on 8/18). I couldn't log in at this point. It gave me the subscription error on my Launcher.

This morning, I received the early access email, but it did not have a code in it. But when I authenticated on the Launcher, it went forward into the EULA/TOS and I was able to play without entering any codes. My preorder was with Amazon if it makes a difference.

Raken, if you can't get in, I assume you didn't get your early access invite yet? Go to your Code Redemption page in the My Account screen here on swtor.com. Look at your Code Redemption History.

Mine reads like this:

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.18.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Yesterday, the Ready To Play was not there. If you have Ready to play and you can't get in, that is a customer service issue I would think.

Edited by GenXCub