To all the Pub Illum complainers...

Gashers

Well, duh. What were you expecting? /roll empire. Problem solved.

I told people on day 1 that they were silly to roll a Pub. Why? Empire and Sith are just waaaaay cooler. I knew from the very moment I read about this game in July 2011 that the majority of players would be rolling Sith. And of those, the highest class represented would be Inquisitor. I just instinctively knew that MOST players would think shooting lightning would be cooler than anything else.

Guess what? If you read the data gathered of the classes rolled over all servers, I was right. Empire has the highest representation, and inquisitor has the highest character count among Empire players.

Jedi just seem like little goody two-shoes babies with lime green candy sabers that crusade for good and pure blah blah blah --- wussy stuff. No one wants to play them and you should have realized that on Dec. 17 when you selected your faction.

Bottom line, you made a bad choice, no reroll pub and solve the problem.

Pretty soon, Illum will have to be Empire vs Empire to have any real pvp going on at all.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Right and when you have no one to fight against and you're playing Huttball against your own faction 24/7 wonder what you will start complaining against. Basically shut up and think before you post because trying to add more to the pop imbalance is the RIGHT thing to do....right?

Right and when you have no one to fight against and you're playing Huttball against your own faction 24/7 wonder what you will start complaining against. Basically shut up and think before you post because trying to add more to the pop imbalance is the RIGHT thing to do....right?

The system is flawed. Jedi lack the mass appeal that Sith has. There's nothing wrong with a good guy, but the Jedis in this game just appeal to the masses as wussies (this is PG version of the word you know I mean). Besides, I don't PvP, so I don't really care that I have no one to fight against.

It's a single player game with a failed PvP feature, so you might as well play it as such.

Edited by Gashers

The system is flawed. Jedi lack the mass appeal that Sith has. There's nothing wrong with a good guy, but the Jedis in this game just appeal to the masses as wussies (this is PG version of the word you know I mean).

Wow, is this my 9 year old son posting on here?!?! :eek:

Yes lets all roll Imp and enjoy huttball 24/7. :rolleyes:

It's much as a problem caused by the devs as the players who decided to be zergling imps.

Only thing I can see is some sort of incentive for people to flip republic, buff, just something for when you faction is outnumbered as hell.

Yes lets all roll Imp and enjoy huttball 24/7. :rolleyes:

It's much as a problem caused by the devs as the players who decided to be zergling imps.

Only thing I can see is some sort of incentive for people to flip republic, buff, just something for when you faction is outnumbered as hell.

WAR had an XP bonus to the side that was the underdog.

Possibly this would be a good idea as well.

a. all sheep think alike

b. i prefer to force throw the boulder. that is the coolest animation in game IMHO.

c. Jedi/Rebels can also select the darkside options in covo's.

I must add that the thing that I envy most as a Shadow is the Gear that the Sith use. It looks freaking awesome. My gear is rather lame. I have minor sith envy : P

Dude, c'mon. Tell me which is cooler. A sage floating a stream of pebbles at an enemy, or an inquisitor blasting arcs of lightning into someone's face?

nuff said

Superficial you are, sheltered from life you be.... :csw_yoda:

I have buried many kids in my life due to gang warfare and teenage violence.

Nothing cool about being 'bad'. ;)

But your response shows you really must be my 9 year old.

Please remember to change your underwear, you cannot wear that pair forever contrary to what you think.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Fraxture

Well, duh. What were you expecting? /roll empire. Problem solved.

I told people on day 1 that they were silly to roll a Pub. Why? Empire and Sith are just waaaaay cooler. I knew from the very moment I read about this game in July 2011 that the majority of players would be rolling Sith. And of those, the highest class represented would be Inquisitor. I just instinctively knew that MOST players would think shooting lightning would be cooler than anything else.

Guess what? If you read the data gathered of the classes rolled over all servers, I was right. Empire has the highest representation, and inquisitor has the highest character count among Empire players.

Jedi just seem like little goody two-shoes babies with lime green candy sabers that crusade for good and pure blah blah blah --- wussy stuff. No one wants to play them and you should have realized that on Dec. 17 when you selected your faction.

Bottom line, you made a bad choice, no reroll pub and solve the problem.

Pretty soon, Illum will have to be Empire vs Empire to have any real pvp going on at all.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Pretty well every game with two factions, the evil side is more populated at launch. Just like in previous games, I rolled the good side so I could PvP against the odds.

Greetings everyone,

Our goal with these forums is to provide a place for people to have constructive discussions about the game. Since this thread seems to be more about player behavior and commentary on player decisions, we will be closing this thread.

We welcome your comments on in-game elements of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Thank you for your cooperation!